Reviews for Fatal Error
Keidara chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Aww~ they luffs him! Ginji is so lucky to have two hot guys after him. I like how Akabane and Ban share the kill, as if acknowledging that each has a right to fight for Ginji.

daintypeony chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
aw~ akabane is so cute~
narakunohime chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
loved it. :3
Kemurikat chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Oh, damn! You'd have to be one monumentally stupid individual to place yourself on the receiving end of BOTH Ban and Akabane's wrath! (shudder)
lostsun chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Nice job. Who knew those two were so protective over Ginji. XD
Anneka Neko chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Yep~ Just like that one random dude right at the start of the IL arc learned- ya don't mess with Ginji. Cuz that gets Akabane-sama ticked off. 'n that's not fun.

I think you've managed to become my first fanfiction fangirldom~!
Jade09 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Awe. Now that's true friendship right there. Though anyone who wants to pick on someone as sweet as Ginji deserves a "J" by the Jackal.
CyborgRockStar chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
whoa-that was pretty cool. well, i mean, killing people isn't cool, i mean your fic is. it's packed with power. the description is amazing-you could feel that guy's pain as he died. and akabane's words at the end were eerie and yet somehow a tad humorous. beautiful drabble.
ChocolateOranges chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
That's scary. One reason why we don't make Ginji cry.
skele-gro chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Made Ginji cry? You big meanie!
ideagala chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
a little short but i like it, you could continue that and tell us why he cried you know
amai-kaminari chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
hahaha! Nice ficcie!

(And I suppose this happens _after_ Kazuki, Shido and everyone else gets done beating the poor sucker up?)