Reviews for Jeeves in the Glove Boutique
pronker chapter 1 . 1/24/2020
Most excellent PWP, well done. I enjoyed the attention to wool gloves duty as well as the "weakness" of purchasing the calfskin gloves.
Rodent2000XD chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
You are great at writing, I just had Jooster fanfictions. XDXDXD
nekoashi chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This fic was pretty hot. It's always a pleasure to find more of the Jeeves fandom. Just a heads-up though: you might want to avoid beginning sentences with "And". Many authors use this trick to try and keep up a certain flow of the words, but it makes the finished work seem a bit slapdash.
rubberbird chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Just perfect. I loved it so much. Very sweet and sensual. Your smooth use of Jeeves' voice made it extremely vivid and believable. Really great work!
Seasidegrl chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Very, very sexy! *sigh* such great mix of lust and longining!
Lord Darling chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
What an arousing concept - and how brilliantly written.
fouloldron chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Bittersweet.

I'd love to read more of it.

The style feels fairly modern with hints of Wodehouse's.

Though that could be a result of the content. ;)
deleteacc0unt chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Oh. Just...wow. This is a "pi├Ęce unique", really. Absolutely beautiful..
Devil Pops LRDM chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Incredibly well writen, your Jeeves is amazing. Thank you !

... I couldn't even breathe when he started talking about his fantasies...

*die*
AmZ chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
If ever a story needed a sequel, it's this one.
Willdew chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
This was a beautiful piece of descriptive prose and was just utterly, stupendously erotic. The fantasy was integrated flawlessly into the text and stopped so elegantly with the small monosyllabic interruption ("No.") I felt such a halt, such a disappointing stop, that it was like really being inside a finicky neat-freak's kinky fantasy without really realizing I had... gotten into the grips of it. And yeah. Wow. Good show old bean, as they would have said back then. :)
Greensl33ves chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Oh, lovely.

Uhh, I can't type right now. :D :D :D Really good!
IvoryAlchemist chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Bravo! Very... invigorating. :-0. Is this based on the TV series or the books? I only ask becuase in the TV series, they seemed a lot more... well, gay. (I mean, it's Hugh Laurie and Stephen Fry - how could there NOT be tension?) In the books, you get that it's a more proffesional relationship.
Tashaelizabeth chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Dear God! Fabulous, utterly fabulous. I need a cigarette now, it's that good.
Hedlund chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Who knew that a pair of gloves could be so sexy. Nicely done. :)