Reviews for Men of Bronze
Alex chapter 23 . 7/30/2016
Oh please write more on this story! I love how the story is moving and wish to know it ends.
Fandomgirl28 chapter 23 . 8/27/2014
Ooooo Exciting! Can't wait for the next chapter of Men of Bronze!
Guest chapter 23 . 1/15/2014
WRITE MORE!
spreadyourwingsandflyaway chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
his name is spelled JONATHAN NOT JONATHON! sadly i diddnt finish reading this story, i would have liked to because i think that it have potential, but it was very disturbing and i could not focus on the story, sorry!:(
ZaraZabuza chapter 23 . 1/28/2012
Same u stoped
El.Ave.Fenix chapter 23 . 5/8/2011
Update! I love where this is heading and I like how you write ;D cant wait to see what happens next! :D

-Fenix.
Winged wolf 15 chapter 23 . 4/8/2011
Please update more chapters I want to know what happens and LOVE this story. Keep up the good work!
Steampoweredgal chapter 23 . 12/28/2010
okay this is fantastic, and i dont normally go for such long stories, let alone incomplete ones! please update at some point!
jayswing96 chapter 23 . 9/14/2010
this is a great story i hope your continue this one! i simply can't wait what's to happen.
rokubinosukanku chapter 23 . 8/31/2010
Like this. To bad you're not continue this. At first i was raising an eyebrow when reading the summary of Imhotep and Jonathan.. But i dont mind Jonathan, and i most likely fond of Imhotep (even being the bad guy role, i always thought everything he did and happened to him was all for the name of Love! Isnt it sweet? And look what happened when his supposed Love abandoned him? He willing to just shut everything. Who care bout conquering the world?).

So by that reason i give it a try, oh my and i dont regret it. You could perfectly setting-up and matched character aren't you? (need a little work up on the spelling and gramar though).

Funny thing is, half the story I associated Jonathan with Sokka (from Avatar Last Airbender). Imhotep with Zuko (i adore Zukka shipping!). Evelyn to Katara, and by the process of elimination i should draw a line from Rick to Aang BUT thank Ra(?) I'm not! Rick still is Rick.
Haruka Munashii chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
This seems like a pretty good fanfiction so far, but the author's notes in the middle of the chapter get annoying and they disrupt the flow of the story. It's for the best if you take them out and put them all at the end of the chapter or something.
stanzaic chapter 23 . 5/29/2010
This is so adorable! I love Jonathan and Imhotep! :D

Update soon! :)
Emeralden Rapley chapter 23 . 7/26/2009
i love this story. cause well i love imhotep with jonathan. i do hope you update soon. i love this story.
Emeralden Rapley chapter 22 . 7/7/2009
omg u updated. I'm soo ecxited I have been waiting to da point of insanity. for the continueation of this sexy story. keep up da review's... now I know how imhotep feels
deeply-spaced chapter 22 . 6/21/2009
Oh, great chapter! Loved the Im/Jon scene! Things are ramping up! Thanks for updating ... home to see more soon.