Reviews for Living on a Prayer
pateng chapter 35 . 4/27
loved this - don't know how I could have missed it before.
BearcatsRock chapter 35 . 9/13/2014
I stumbled across this story the other day and so glad I took time to read it. Loved the story with all the twists and turns but Ranger sticking by Steph the whole forward to reading the sequel. Great job!
ladylibra73 chapter 29 . 8/11/2014
I finished story, but this chapter I wanted to talk about. Why didn't Ranger tell Stephanie that it wasn't a dream or was it?
g-love99 chapter 35 . 10/22/2013
Loved it!
Penny Maywood chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This was an incredible chapter, so heart wrenching and emotion filled!
carrotmusic chapter 35 . 6/12/2013
That was a phenomenal story. The suspense nearly killed me, as well as watching Steph grieve. It was a new experience to see her in love with Joe, and then falling for Ranger (without the "tug of war" present in the novels). The plot was just amazing, and you have quite a talent for character - both the crazies and the characters I liked. Thanks so much for sharing.
alix33 chapter 35 . 4/2/2013
"I may have to work late, but save me leftovers if I'm not here at six." She pressed her lips together but didn't say anything, she'd given up harassing me about my job. I'd been surprised at that but didn't question it. Then Grandma Mazur told me one night dad had told mom to get over it already and stop giving me a hard time. Wonders never ceased in the Plum family." - Yay! for that backbone Stephanie's dad grew.
"wearing only is black silk boxers." - "his black silk boxers".
alix33 chapter 34 . 4/2/2013
"I smelled in when I entered the office." - "smelled it".
alix33 chapter 29 . 4/2/2013
"I never noticed how purdy the areā€¦" - "purdy they are".
alix33 chapter 27 . 4/2/2013
"The only shoe I could get over the bandage was an old sneaker and I had to rummage in the closet to fid the second one." - "find the second one".
"But when I snug away from Ranger the last time," - "snuck away".
alix33 chapter 25 . 4/2/2013
"just in case Lula decided I'd taken to long and had eaten all the ones she had." - "I'd taken too long".
alix33 chapter 24 . 4/2/2013
"I can't of anything," - "I can't think of anything,".
Right now, I pretty much suspect the whole Trenton PD of ulterior motives.
alix33 chapter 23 . 4/2/2013
"Probably he'd be accused of kidnapping and assault or something, definitely not for murder." - "definitely not of murder".
"He deserves to die! He deserves to suffer!" - I agree with Stephanie.
"I had ordered us a pitcher of Coke and a pepperoni pizza." - Yum!
alix33 chapter 21 . 4/2/2013
Yes, Ranger should help Steph get revenge.
alix33 chapter 20 . 4/2/2013
"the biggest emotion in me was anger. I was beyond furious, I was livid. I wanted to scratch Teddy's eyes out and skin him alive. I wanted to hear him scream in pain and I wanted to hear him beg for his life. And then a light bulb went on over my head. "I never knew you had this evil streak," Ranger interrupted my thoughts. Again, my feelings had obviously been displayed on my face. "Just thinking of ways to kill him," I admitted. Ranger raised an eyebrow in surprise. "That's my girl!" He said after a pause." - Yay!