Reviews for Living on a Prayer
AJ Granger chapter 1 . 6/15
Tough chapter though it was hard to read. In the books, Joe and Stephanie are never this settled and happy. It's weird reading her reaction like this when it doesn't fit with how she feels about him in the books. They aren't a good fit, and if they aren't having sex or eating, they generally aren't getting along so well. It's why the endless cycle of fighting and breaking up and then getting back together happens, and why she loves Ranger and sleeps with him. I can see Ranger doing all of this in terms of helping her, but I really don't like the idea that she will get with Ranger because Morelli is dead. She needs to chose not just end up with one by default. That's part of what I've started to hate about the books (she defaults to Morelli because she thinks Ranger won't commit - even though he has).
Go1dy chapter 35 . 6/9
Such an amazing story, I love your style of writing and that you don't make Ranger over gushy or flowery!
Go1dy chapter 21 . 6/8
Now you have me questioning Thomalla and if he is maybe the 3rd person, it would explain how an orderly has such tactical knowledge
Oconomol nyorac chapter 35 . 4/21
I'm always happy when an author as the courtesyto finish a story. You, my dear, have written a good one
Shanita67 chapter 35 . 8/12/2016
This was so amazing. I cried, I was so angry, I was so happy. Thank you for sharing and completing the story.
ChristinaS chapter 35 . 7/10/2016
Thank you so much! This was a amazing story. I have to say, you write the characters far better than JE. Much more depth. Lula was a rock for Steph; and Ranger was a perfect blend of bad-ass and sweetheart.
Can't wait to read the next one!
Christina
PhillyGirl27 chapter 35 . 3/5/2016
Your story exhausted me! ;-) I may sleep for 3 days after what Steph experienced! Grief, fear, love and eventual happiness made a roller coaster of my emotions. Action-packed and suspenseful throughout. Thanks for sharing your amazing talent with us by posting this.

And thanks for your meticulous writing mechanics. Very professionally done. Oddly, poor spelling and punctuation really detracts from the enjoyment of reading for me. I end up pausing to try to figure out the word that the author meant to use instead of what was typo'd. It was an extra blessing for me. I hope you are still writing out there somewhere. You are very talented. Thanks again! -Kathy
ChristmasCarol chapter 35 . 9/29/2015
Wow, what an amazing journey. You are an extremely talented writer! Thank you so much!
pateng chapter 35 . 4/27/2015
loved this - don't know how I could have missed it before.
BearcatsRock chapter 35 . 9/13/2014
I stumbled across this story the other day and so glad I took time to read it. Loved the story with all the twists and turns but Ranger sticking by Steph the whole forward to reading the sequel. Great job!
ladylibra73 chapter 29 . 8/11/2014
I finished story, but this chapter I wanted to talk about. Why didn't Ranger tell Stephanie that it wasn't a dream or was it?
g-love99 chapter 35 . 10/22/2013
Loved it!
Penny Maywood chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This was an incredible chapter, so heart wrenching and emotion filled!
carrotmusic chapter 35 . 6/12/2013
That was a phenomenal story. The suspense nearly killed me, as well as watching Steph grieve. It was a new experience to see her in love with Joe, and then falling for Ranger (without the "tug of war" present in the novels). The plot was just amazing, and you have quite a talent for character - both the crazies and the characters I liked. Thanks so much for sharing.
alix33 chapter 35 . 4/2/2013
"I may have to work late, but save me leftovers if I'm not here at six." She pressed her lips together but didn't say anything, she'd given up harassing me about my job. I'd been surprised at that but didn't question it. Then Grandma Mazur told me one night dad had told mom to get over it already and stop giving me a hard time. Wonders never ceased in the Plum family." - Yay! for that backbone Stephanie's dad grew.
"wearing only is black silk boxers." - "his black silk boxers".