Reviews for Living on a Prayer
Shanita67 chapter 35 . 8/12
This was so amazing. I cried, I was so angry, I was so happy. Thank you for sharing and completing the story.
ChristinaS chapter 35 . 7/10
Thank you so much! This was a amazing story. I have to say, you write the characters far better than JE. Much more depth. Lula was a rock for Steph; and Ranger was a perfect blend of bad-ass and sweetheart.
Can't wait to read the next one!
Christina
PhillyGirl27 chapter 35 . 3/5
Your story exhausted me! ;-) I may sleep for 3 days after what Steph experienced! Grief, fear, love and eventual happiness made a roller coaster of my emotions. Action-packed and suspenseful throughout. Thanks for sharing your amazing talent with us by posting this.

And thanks for your meticulous writing mechanics. Very professionally done. Oddly, poor spelling and punctuation really detracts from the enjoyment of reading for me. I end up pausing to try to figure out the word that the author meant to use instead of what was typo'd. It was an extra blessing for me. I hope you are still writing out there somewhere. You are very talented. Thanks again! -Kathy
ChristmasCarol chapter 35 . 9/29/2015
Wow, what an amazing journey. You are an extremely talented writer! Thank you so much!
pateng chapter 35 . 4/27/2015
loved this - don't know how I could have missed it before.
BearcatsRock chapter 35 . 9/13/2014
I stumbled across this story the other day and so glad I took time to read it. Loved the story with all the twists and turns but Ranger sticking by Steph the whole forward to reading the sequel. Great job!
ladylibra73 chapter 29 . 8/11/2014
I finished story, but this chapter I wanted to talk about. Why didn't Ranger tell Stephanie that it wasn't a dream or was it?
g-love99 chapter 35 . 10/22/2013
Loved it!
Penny Maywood chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This was an incredible chapter, so heart wrenching and emotion filled!
carrotmusic chapter 35 . 6/12/2013
That was a phenomenal story. The suspense nearly killed me, as well as watching Steph grieve. It was a new experience to see her in love with Joe, and then falling for Ranger (without the "tug of war" present in the novels). The plot was just amazing, and you have quite a talent for character - both the crazies and the characters I liked. Thanks so much for sharing.
alix33 chapter 35 . 4/2/2013
"I may have to work late, but save me leftovers if I'm not here at six." She pressed her lips together but didn't say anything, she'd given up harassing me about my job. I'd been surprised at that but didn't question it. Then Grandma Mazur told me one night dad had told mom to get over it already and stop giving me a hard time. Wonders never ceased in the Plum family." - Yay! for that backbone Stephanie's dad grew.
"wearing only is black silk boxers." - "his black silk boxers".
alix33 chapter 34 . 4/2/2013
"I smelled in when I entered the office." - "smelled it".
alix33 chapter 29 . 4/2/2013
"I never noticed how purdy the areā€¦" - "purdy they are".
alix33 chapter 27 . 4/2/2013
"The only shoe I could get over the bandage was an old sneaker and I had to rummage in the closet to fid the second one." - "find the second one".
"But when I snug away from Ranger the last time," - "snuck away".
alix33 chapter 25 . 4/2/2013
"just in case Lula decided I'd taken to long and had eaten all the ones she had." - "I'd taken too long".