Reviews for Lost
irismay42 chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
I was watching Home (again!) recently, and it occurred to me then that Mary's portrayed in an extremely angelic, other-worldly way in this episode, and you can't help but think that this is exactly how Dean would have remembered her and how he would have remembered her to Sam, who would have had no memory of her of his own, just as you point out here. Presumably, Sam's 'I love you Mom' in CSPWDT would hinge on the version of her Dean (and maybe John to a lesser extent) would have passed on to him.

Great little drabble for picking up on all of that!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Hey, I get it. A plot bunny's a plot bunny. Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
SadeLyrate chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
"Every saint's a devil in their lifetime."

Yeah, I can easily see something a bit like this to have taken place somewhere down the road...

So, thank you for bringing something more to Mary than just the 'sacrificial mother'.

sams1ra chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
That was BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing. And I wouldn't mind more.
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Wow i can see how this would be true. Awesome chapter!

Jade
Nonasuki-chan chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
That's sad... I mean, what's the point of fighting if you've already lost what you're fighting for, with little or no chance to get it back?
KatieLB chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
good little one shot... you know we always forget their flaws after their gone.. we only remember the good things.
Calendar chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Although you're right, there's no proof John's done this, I can see it. I can see him forgetting her. He's made her into some kind of perfect woman, a woman worth fighting a war for, but I think in the end he forgot she was just a woman. And in doing so, he forgot everything about her that made her that woman.

Not that she wouldn't be worth fighting a war for, but maybe he really should've been fighting it for Sammy. For all the babies out there that that THING is going after.

Oh, I dunno what I'm talking about. But this is good. I like how you've made Mary more real. If you do write more, I will definitely read it!
angel679 chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
That was great and sad. However it was also funny. Come on she should have totally told them how she lost her virginity...not... but its funny to think of the faces that would have insighted. Loved that she wasnt a morning person and that she burned the cookies. It is pretty damn hard to live up to a fantasy.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Oh, this is _awesome_. Well done.
Kim chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
I like it and I think it's probably true that John has forgotten the real Mary. Good job. You've made Mary seem more real for me.