Reviews for Wake Up
324123412341241234123 chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
oh god, poor Dean.

these mean authoresses... they are always like that to our precious little deanesses...

you win
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
That was so sad and excellently written. Fantastic perspective and the sense of panic was as overwhelming as it would be for little Dean.

Fantastic work.

GN
Lover of Angelus chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Good job. I love the angst and how choppy the sentences are. It gives a sense of chaos to the story and that's probably exactly what Dean is feeling at this moment: Chaos.
Karen chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Is there going to be more to this part of the story or does it go into the next one from here?

I can't wait for what happens next. Thanks for sharing.
SilverKitsune1 chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
This was aweful in a fantastic sort of way. Having the whole thing take place in the ER and showing us how four year old Dean's thought process worked that night was just so very upsetting. Him hanging onto Sammy and then having Sammy taken away...I can see the issues forming already. Great story.
kokomocalifornia chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
that was really great. i could so have seen that happening. a sequel or continuation would be great. wink! wink! but its still a good one shot.
Rae Artemis chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
You freaking broke my heart! Poor Dean! The repatition of wanting his mom, thinking about his dad and seeing Sammy get further away was an excellent way to raise the stakes emotionally. I got quite choked up and love how you ended the story. It really plays to Dean's protective attitude towards Sam. I loved this one and you might consider writing this way more often as this was GREAT!
irismay42 chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Protective Big Brother Dean even at age 4... This was a great story. Looking forward to the one it ties into!
friendly chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
awesome job... lovedit
sams1ra chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
"He shut his eyes tight and covered his face. It was just a dream; just a dream. It would go away. If he waited, this would all go away." Is it possible to have a signature that says aw poor Dean?
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Very cool!

Jade
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
GREAT!
Dolen Feredir chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Oh, poor Dean! That's heartbreaking.

Well done.
Nonasuki-chan chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Now that I think about it, it sounds kinda funny... "Where is your wife, sir?" "... On the ceiling..."
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Oh, those last two lines _hurt_.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »