Reviews for Snow
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
NEEDS MORE SEX!

FYI: cute story just next time add some sex scenes
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
It's cute ;) I like it! :)
Pecha Pichu chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
That was a bit creepy ...

For anyone who's seen the anime or manga, they'll know that neither Gaara or Sasuke act like that. NOOOO...they're the emo-silent ones who are the strongest in their team and have these horrible pasts that prevent them from acting anything close to sweet (Gaara even threatens to kill his own siblings)

However, if you replace the characters with say, Naruto or Hinata (not necessarily that pairing) I can read happily without seeing them as OOC
Elegantsteam chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Aww, that was so cute! _
TobiLovesTatiFOREVERMUAHAHAHA chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
AW~!
Insanity0Rocks0My0Socks chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Very cute!
Gaaras-Gothic-Ninja-Sappy-Sue chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
loved it
Miss Aphrodite chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
That was so cute! write more!
Necro Girl chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
eh!*FAVE!* I dont like it...it absaluting adore it!
Figment of an Imagination chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Very Very Kawaii! Good job!
AestheticAcoustic chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
OMG! Me love!
Broken Valentine chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! I LUV SASUGAA! I luv Gaara's nickname for Sasuke. Sasuke and Gaara had a little fun in the snow. Thank you for this awesome one-shot!
HappyDuckyDay chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Hey I loved this story, even though this is probabaly the 20th time I've read it. I just couldn't get over the fact that Sasuke showed his love by using snow as an excuse! It was simply adorable. Anyway I hope that once I've finnished my story you'll put a review for mine as well! Next time if you let me proof read again I'll probably add a whole lotta ideas that you can use. Keep in touch with me and we'll see what we can make up together next time!