Reviews for Remember me
Juliethobo chapter 3 . 4/8
Harry has horrible timing. The sexual tension in those last few paragraphs. If she hadn't liberally used that time-turner during the 3rd year I would be grossed out, but because she did I figure she is 17 now not 16.
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 28 . 8/10/2016
That was good. Thank you for making me both cry and laugh.
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 3 . 8/10/2016
Harrys impeccable timing strikes again.
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 2 . 8/10/2016
I hate that everyone calls Sirius and ex-con. He was never convicted of any crime just thrown into Azkaban, no trial or anything. This just makes him an ex-prisoner.
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
As a muggle born, why wouldn't Hermione get help for PSTD.
SlytherinEmo chapter 28 . 7/28/2016
Wow... I cried so hard. This was kinda taboo but still.
Chameleonxx chapter 28 . 6/11/2015
YIPEEE! Great great GREAT STORYY! ️
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 28 . 10/8/2014
OH MY GOODNESS! I think this is one of my top three favorite HG/SB stories! I absolutely love the unique story line and happy ending. Not to mention the relationships between everyone. Feel very honored that this is going on my favorites list!
WinterOrion chapter 28 . 5/7/2013
Their moment of meeting was heartstopping, suspended in time, like watching Fate occur before your eyes. xoxoxo
WinterOrion chapter 27 . 5/7/2013
She must've been so confused when she woke up. Not knowing how long she was gone, if her plan had worked, how she was out of the Veil, what Harry knows...
WinterOrion chapter 26 . 5/7/2013
Seriously intense! The wait must be excruciating and, now that the supposed deadline has passed by...gut wrenching.
WinterOrion chapter 25 . 5/7/2013
We're finally at the completed stage for the potion! How nervewracking and exciting! That took more blood that Hermione's potion, but I noticed how much more "potent" Sirius' blood was. Now he has to drink the potion...but what about the imprint? Surely it doesn't have to be sexual essence? Looking forward to how this plays out! And I love Sirius - I hope that he and Hermione can finally have a shot at being together.
WinterOrion chapter 24 . 5/7/2013
Another connection "dream", but not a dream. Alcohol enhanced this time probably but still... Remus remembering the cave was a lucky break. Glad Harry's calmed down a bit e en though he's still terribly hurt.
WinterOrion chapter 23 . 5/7/2013
I love this story and I don't want to nitpick but it's been bugging me that throughout this fic you keep writing the Hermione was 15 at Xmas her Fifth Year; she was *16* a few months prior in September. Not that there's a huge difference but she was 16, which is "legal" for Muggles. Just had to get that off my chest. Ok I feel better. ;)

Other than that, this is wonderful. I feel Harry's pain and anger at her using him, not loving HIM like he thought, etc. And now Sirius is going to come clean about his love for Hermione. Dun dun dunnnn.
WinterOrion chapter 22 . 5/7/2013
And so now Harry knows; they all know. But still I wonder if Hermione was really that truly devastated years after his passing through the Veil or if there was something to the house. Something keeping her focused on Sirius and draining her.