Reviews for Eyes of Puppets Strangled
greatjobme chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Out of EVERYTHING this is probably the most realistic version of KishXIchigo EVER. It is a good fantasy but it would NEVER work. KXI is unfortunately (for some) a sweet little this is probably what WOULD happen. This was also very well written and pretty darn awesome! I loved it!

Write more?

Patchwork Mind

X
Insert Generic Fan Name Here chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Well, now your headless corpse doesn't have to blame me -grin- Well...sort of. I've still gotta review 'The Undiscovered Country'

Hm...and so IchigoKisshu destroyed the world...I gotta say, I do like the message -brutally murdered-

Sorry for taking so long to review I've been so tired what I've been typing hasn't made sense. Yeah...excuses. I'm also lazy, though. And I've had schoolwork...but anyways, on to the review.

I liked the way the story opened, the way it started off had already set an eerie mood for the rest of the story, in my opinion. However, I would have liked to know how Kisshu learned about the shop in the first place and the scene between Kisshu and the witch felt a little out of place to me...(kind of like a Grimm fary tale). I don't really know exactly why, though. I think it may have something to do with the fact that the witch expected nothing in return, which gives me the feeling she had some sort of foresight about what giving Kisshu the potion would do...which to me doesn't really make much sense. I mean she lives on the planet why would she want it destroyed? Unless she was actually an alien or some sort of monster created by Deep Blue (forgive me, I realize this probably sounds stupid and I'm probably giving more signifigance to a character that was most likely just put in there as a source for Kisshu to get the love potion) who had somehow set the whole thing up..I don't really know how that would benefit him, though. I mean I guess you could say it moves his awakening closer and breaks up the Mews..but he probably has too big an ego to think the Mews would be a threat, anyways.

Or maybe she's just really nice and likes giving away love potions..eh. I had a different guess, but looking it over is sounds absolutely ridiculous and wouldn't fit with the way things happened in the story and it would just take up another 15 lines or so.

Anyways, I thought the characterization was basically flawless (given the situation) except when purposefully not meant to be (Ichigo's) Kisshu especially, considering it's rare that a TMM fanfic will keep him in character...given the amount of fangirls. I was thrilled to read something that didn't have him and Ichigo being...'cute' together. Although, I think that after a while he would tire over Ichigo being so obediant. I think at first he'd be too happy over the fact that she wasn't putting up any resistance to realize she wasn't being her usual 'feisty' self and then he'd start to get annoyed...(unless he really wants her for her body..but I don't really think that's the main reason. If it was, he'd probably be going after someone else.) But by that time, it would probably be too late anyways, huh? I liked how you showed his dislike for humans..and Ichigo. Everything he said about her before she became 'his' seemed...bitter. Not 'beautiful' but 'wretched' I liked reading about Kisshu blaming Ichigo, for once and showing off his..more cynical side that's often left out of fanfictions for his more...emo side, I guess. -shrug- I like reading the thoughts of...I could say misanthropes...but considering Kisshu isn't human that wouldn't really fit in well here. T

Also, you could feel a sense of danger kind of overlapping the 'romance' between Kisshu and Ichigo...especially the line when Kisshu calls Ichigo over to him. The 'perverse glee.' You had me worried he was going to rape her (which he could have done and you just left it out)..I mean, I know it's TMM but...the aliens do seem to have a thing for bondage..not only with their outfits, but tying up the Mews pretty often (in the anime they were tied with some sort of web, Taruto trapped Zakuro with vines, this jellyfish monster thing held the Mews up...I could go on...and that's not even counting the manga.) -shot- Anyways, if it were a higher rated show...-shot repeatedly-

I liked when the Mews died. -crickets- Probably just my twisted mind taking pleasure out of darkening a happy show...heh. The deaths seemed pretty quick...Ichigo's head was just...'loped' off. Not necessarily a bad thing, though. Internal monologues during all the deaths would have gotten tiring.. I was a little confused when Ichigo turned into Mew Ichigo even though she hadn't been able to transform after joining Kisshu...I guess it could have been her intense feelings or something along the lines of that...but I would guess that Ryou and Keiichiro would try to make sure her powers were absolutely dormant (and considering she didn't really fight much when she showed up I didn't see much point in giving her the ability to transform back...I guess it got her to the scene faster and all that but she probably could have just shown up a little later (after the Mews had been killed most likely, but I did enjoy when Minto called out to Ichigo...that was sad, but it was nice to see Minto still cared) and had the same scenario happen, anyways.

Sorry for taking like..a week after reading the story to review. I was happy to see someone wrote a

TMM story like this...I mean...I don't really usually like stories like TMM (magical girls saving the planet/being really girly...it is entertaining, though...comical/all that) but I absolutely love when people write good fanfics for it..and realistic stories just make it all the better. Like this...so...thank you for writing this and I hope to read more from you (which I will be doing and hopefully taking less time/leaving better reviews)
jag finns inte chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
well YOU KILLED THEM! what the heck is wrong with you? why did you do that and can I use my mew mew powers to destroy this story? (pulls out blueberri daggers) why wont the story die!
EndlessSugar chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
That was way to depressing for my lykings and also i am not going to do y catchphrase because to tell you the truth i didn't really like fanfic

:P this story is so wierd, i don't lyk it

love KISSHUxICHIGO COUPLE
Nighty999 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
...

Woah.

Nighty
mARam chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
ok...SO...kish and ichigo died? that's kinda sad...You know, the MAIN CHARACTERS dieing! A little weird, and freaky, but it's really COOL and EMO! I loved it!
Tomoyo Kinomoto chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
*laugh* The end was rather... sudden! I liked this! You're a very talented writer, you know that?
Monkey Shoes chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
lol, and then the world was destroyed! XD Haha, too crazy! What were Pai and the rest of the aliens doing that they didn't notice Deep Blue's confession that he would destroy the planet they intended to live on? But still...Bwhahahah! They all died! It's not funny but it IS!
chibivampire13 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
i love ur fanfiction hope u make more chapter of this at least 7 or 10 please!
GracefulLocket chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
it's good actually surprisingly but i think you kind of tweaked kishu's personality too much
Kisshu's Humble Servant chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
no offense, but that was kinda creepy and weird at the same time.o.0
Dasz chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
(I'm Back!)

So fuzzy and heartwarming! When i read this at the beginning: "It does, though, mean that this fic is a darker, less optimistic look at what a relationship between these two might be like," I just knew i would like it! After all, dark TMM fanfiction is so much fun. I really enjoyed this story, and for a one-shot, it was surprisingly well-rounded. The only thing that I thought was a little strange was that Kish would be happy with an 'Ichigo-doll.' I'm no extreme Kish fan, but I always thought it was partly her fiery spirit that attracted him. Nonetheless, I absolutely think that it was an effective move, and if you had made Ichigo more of her 'old self' something would definitely have been lost. As things are, this reminds me vaguely of some of Nathaniel Hawthorne's horror stories. What a wonderful, disturbing tale you've written from the old adage "be careful what you wish for!" Definitely awesome!
Lady Neko Ninja chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Loved the KishXIchigo...but the ending was very depressing, but since you did say it was a Drama/Tragedy I do think the ending was very well written for that category! I hope you do another fanfic real soon!
cruelfeline chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Hmm... I have mixed feelings about this one, I have to say.

The positives here are many: you have good characterization, easy-to-read, pleasing style, fantastic grammar and whatnot (so rare these days...).

My only complaints pertain to the plot (and no, this has nothing to do with it being a sad ending an my being a rabid K/I shipper :P ). The whole love potion thing seems... I don't know... I want to say farfetched, but this is TMM and the grand majority of TMM is farfetched, so I guess that's not the best way to put it. It just seems out of place to me; I can't really say why, so I suppose that's not much help.

The ending also sort of bothers me. I don't mind that it's a depressing ending. It's more that it's kind of abrupt. I feel it leaves something more to be desired, but perhaps you meant for an abrupt ending. I don't know.

There are also times where Kisshu's characterization seems strange to me, not wrong, but strange. I think that has more to do with the fact that I'm anime-centric, and you're using some of the manga characterization, so that's not your fault, I suppose.

Yea, I think that's about it. Thanks for gracing the TMM sections with good grammar and pleasant structure and style. I haven't seen it in a while, and it's been sort of depressing .
KisshuFanGirl chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
That was very depressing, ni. ;_;