Reviews for Konoha Hormones!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
BOO!
Skyrere chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Too much filler is a bad thing. No filler at all is worse. Keep reading all kinds of works so that you can broaden your writing skills. More happens in someone's life than just the interesting parts.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
how do people find weak sakura attractive because in no way would she let someone rape her SHE'S STRONG SHE COULD HAVE PUNCHED THE GUY !
princesshyuuga01 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
WoW_ aww... HOT!
Shinjuuki chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I love the idea of this story but the end came rather quicly
C.a.s chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Awsome fic! Lolzz
CMWRose chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
this is a great plot/story/whatever!i really like the idea!maybe you could write a longer version with GaaSaku? only if you want of course if you dont support that couple thats fine this story was REALLY well done! great job!
LixxyChan chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
o_O My mind was already twisted...now i got it 10 times more twisted in one night. I pretty much stayed up reading rape... Geh, a twisted mind is better than a serious one;)
Hatake Sienna chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
cute love it
Hakumi-teme chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
o.O cool!
XxDreamfighter chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
KEEP up the good work_*jumps up with a smile*

keep it going i know you can do it i'll help you

whenever you need it just give me a holla_

here i'll give you my e-mail
CriticAtWork chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
I have to agree with HokoriAijin. Except I'm not as nice. Your story sucks your mom's balls. Sorry, that was rude. I hated your story and think that you should be burned at stake.
Kyokyo101 chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
This was really good, although it felt like it went by too fast, ya know? Anyway, great job! Keep up the good work XD