Reviews for Rings Of Fate
Guest chapter 14 . 7/21/2014
So amazing! You did a wonderful job with this story.
rosaphoenix chapter 14 . 4/28/2014
BEAUTIFUL!
rosaphoenix chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
dont forget to do your disclammer good job so far
Daily Sinner chapter 14 . 6/15/2013
Wah Kawaii! Although the ending may have been a bit rushed. ( _')
Areus Bookworm chapter 14 . 11/16/2010
Yay! Akito gets his happy ending! I always thought of all the Sohma's, Akito should be the one who deserves to have someone there for him (or her in the manga). I adored the story.

But there were a few gramical errors. Keep an eye out for those.
NeyTani chapter 14 . 10/4/2010
Beautiful! wonderful story! so sweet i almost cried _
the ness-ness chapter 14 . 4/5/2007
This was such a sweet story! It went straight to my heart. I loved it and I wish you the best of luck on your next fic!
OnyxTears chapter 14 . 3/31/2007
Aw... It was short but it was good. :)
OnyxTears chapter 13 . 3/25/2007
Aww... That was cool. Nope, I don't see any problems with it except that I seem to have forgotten how old the characters were when you started the story and how old they are now in present. Good job though. I'll be sad to see this story end but it's great so far. :)
OnyxTears chapter 12 . 3/22/2007
Well... this thing is kind of ending a little abruptly if you only have two more chapters to go... Good chapter btw. Short yes, but good things come in small packages, ne?
me chapter 12 . 3/22/2007
no! i want to know what happens! this story is so good, it's really hard to find Akito/OC pairings too, you've done an amazing job! please update soon!
OnyxTears chapter 11 . 3/14/2007
Yay! Updates are always wonderful. Good job by the way.. I'm wondering how Ling-chan resisted though. :D
OnyxTears chapter 9 . 2/26/2007
Wow... lol That was cute but really short. lol Oh well... UPDATE SOON! :)
yay chapter 9 . 2/24/2007
myabe akito will take it out on hatori because when she was coming to the main house to tell him about her leaving, he saw her and hatori talking.
OnyxTears chapter 8 . 2/20/2007
Aww... That last part was adorable. Poor Akito.. I imagine at the point of revealing the curse he would be angry for her offer to help but the fact that he is attracted to ling-chan could change things. Good job. You haven't updated forever! lol Update soon Akay?

~*.:Kisara:.*~