Reviews for Man Of Ink
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
O-oh, Clark, I think you've got quite a lot to explain to Lois dear! *grin* Anyway, loved it
sleepysquid chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Bwahahhahahahhahahahha. A tattoo. xD The farm-boy gets a tattoo.

XD This just made my day.
RyanKathrynCelia chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Awesome, really well written :D.

Just one thing though, I didn't think that Clark could get drunk due his super-human abilities?
Natalie Elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
ahh another great story that has potential for more chapters loved it .it was so great
willow26 chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
I like, I like! Very funny! Poor clark
KaraZorEl87 chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
it would have been a great episode except for one huge slip. Superman doesnt get drunk. He cant get drunk. Not that he wouldnt if he could, but it is impossible for superman to get a buzz from alchohol.

other than that, its a cute story. :)
drmcatcher chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Hi! That's it? I would have liked to hear how Clark gets himself out of explaining his identity to Lois. Who are the bank robbers? Happy Holidays! Cheers!
SmirkyRaven chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
lol! Ditto on the awesome story, Man of Ink. Here's a review for your amazing work!
Angel-love-buffy chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
That was just way to crule to end this fic at this point. I love this fic but you were just mean. Please write a sequle to this fic!
Cymini Sectore chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
that was amazing. the characterization was good, and i think i like drunk clark. maybe you should write a follow-up with clark's parents' reaction to the tattoo. and maybe lois could connect the dots, but that's a little less humorous.