Reviews for Reverie
becgate chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
What a twist! ! Great fic! !
uirgiliana chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
WOW! Amazing. D

PS: I know what you mean. I enjoy killing or injuring Luke as stress relief. D
Cath chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Why do I love angsty death fics like this? I don't really know, but this one is just about perfect. Love the last line, by the way.
Lora Kael chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Very beautiful story. And very sad story.

You can't help feeling sorry for Luke and Mara both in this.

Love Lora
Dama Jade chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
This was beautiful in a sort of bitter-sweet way. I liked the imagery and how you described everything. Sad but powerful feelings. Excellent writing.
skitz23 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
beautifully, achingly heart-breaking. flawless blending of reality and fantasy. a scarily warped alternate universe. all in all, definitely a fantastic story.
Pyxelle chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Oh, I loved this, Bantha! Very haunting...the description of Leia's true form being revealed was genuinely chilling. Poor Luke! Very good depiction of the soul of the Luke we all know and love showing through Lord Skywalker...what he had done literally driving him mad. I loved this!

And I know you're not a Mara hater :) I am certainly quite guilty of torturing my favorite characters, thought I don't really understand why either. *shrugs* And I love reading these delightfully wicked viggies you write...

...Force, I would so be a Sith if I lived in the SW universe. There would be no hope for me whatsoever.

Sigh.

Anyways, loved this!

Pyxelle
Jedi-lover chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
That is an excellent viggie. I love Dark Luke fics.

Great job... but STOP KILLING MARA! LOL!