Reviews for Cold Comfort
luckycat222 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
i think you could write vexen with more idk not anger but along that line he always seems in a state of anger or hes really concintraiting, with is really boring to read about. when you do anger it can end up being funny.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Wow, this was really good! I enjoyed how you did Vexen's character. Keeping him cool and calculating but somewhat sweet. Wow, that's odd for him but I kinda liked it.

Although...Dem and Saix...? Wow, there's a couple I never would have guessed. XP
Captain Isa Von Pickles chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I must say, I REALLY liked this. :D I can imagine this encounter happening between them, and you did a good job with keeping them in character, I think. Also, I like to read things like Vexen's lecture in this fic, because like him, I enjoy my research when I have found a topic that catches my interest, and fictions like this that people have put their lectures and theories into help me to further said research, as to how Nobodies are created and their anatomy, as well as the constant debate on their "feelings."
Magpiebee chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Very nice story! :3 I like the way you did Demyx's character a lot
Writer-Y chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I liked this. You pulled Vexen off pretty well. And... YAY! SIMPSONS REFERENCE! Ummm. I believe Season 5, Treehouse of Horrors IV... Omg... if it is, that makes this fic funnier.
Princess of Rose chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
wow, i love it! I'm not one for slash but i enjoyed it :D.

Vexen was actually cool for once O_O. heh heh. pun.

i'm favoriting it.
Demyx-Glompie chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I really, really enjoyed reading this fanfiction! Seeing as I have a Vexen of my own (I'm Demyx...) and we roleplay things just like this all the time, this gave me a MUCH better view on the situations occuring between the neophyte and scientist at a time like this. I especially loved the way you described the Nobody's being and the theory of the Heart. Very, very good! VERY good!
Mystic chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
You did great with Vexen's character, I can really see him as a mentor to Demyx.
Polish chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Demyx...(Places hands on his shoulders) Just tell Axel that you want to be with him, them after getting him into some kind of relaxation point, tell him that your friends with Saix as well, but just friends and nothing else. You have to make sure he feels secure in your relationship.

Thats my advice as No.0 in Oragnization XI

I liked your fic, its very well written.
RedSeraph chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I liked it; I think Vexy's in character. He's so nice to Demyx; its cute! ;D
Mousewolf chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Hmm, letsee - Irritatable, check. Cool as ice, check. Snappish, check. Dislikes Axel, check.

Yeah, sounds about right to me. Well done!
toodlepipeverybody chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
*dies laughing*

I just had one GIANT mental image!

I have a little idea what Vexen is like... icy cold. However, you are linking the characters together via their elements. Therefore, Vexen would be probably be like that... :D
Carmen Willious Dorman chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
I really like how this was written. You made the relationship between these two believeable and great to read about!

I have to see the rest of your work. :D
Lecheecopae chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Nice going with all the science stuff. It worked well wtih the fic and gave it a sence of realness.
jennstar chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
I like the Idea you have here. I think you protrayed Vexen very true to what I know of his accual personality.

And if I may, Can I request you write the Saix/Demyx/Axel that you hinted at?