Reviews for Leaves of Steel
yindragonkiba chapter 24 . 1/14
Cool story bro
SOUL-STAR01 chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
Dude..I love it keep 'em cummin'*gives perverted giggle*.As you've noticed i've faved and followed both YOU! And this fan. SOUL-STAR01 OUT PEACE!
Guest chapter 24 . 9/23/2014
Awesome story not what I would expect but still amazing story
Evilcuttlefish chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
Orochi-teme! Tho most likely not, but he is pale and has a sword, not sure on the scary part of it tho...
A W chapter 14 . 6/30/2013
You already said that he no longer had whisker marks since he absorbed the kyuubi. So that little bit of flirting didn't really happen.
A W chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
I really liked Ibiki, but he probably now has a sort of limited access to his abilities anyway.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/23/2013
Eat her
Guest chapter 15 . 4/23/2013
. !
LightningT chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
The plot devices are written without care or thought. Your story has several holes where you've left out a scene or forgotten to mention a detail. The dialogue is clunky and fake. You seem to have forgotten the all important rule of showing and not telling.

However, your writing has potential. At the very least your grammar is sufficient for reading, and although the plot devices are badly done, they can be improved and the ideas are good. All of the things I have listed as mistakes are things that can be corrected with conscious thought and practice. Should you work hard on your writing, I am sure that you could create a beautiful story.

-lightningt
Nykerian chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Elric of melnibone
AR9 chapter 24 . 9/23/2012
good story there mate
Animefangirl95 chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Haha hinata is kinda a creep
Animefangirl95 chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
I think the convos need more substance
Animefangirl95 chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Noooooo Ibiki! Why!?
Animefangirl95 chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
So there is another mysterious voice?