Reviews for Reputation
Korregidora chapter 10 . 10/23/2014
I love this story! Especially when Iruka stood up for himself. I am not the only one who feels that canon Iruka is more than he appears either. There are a lot of theories about him lol. Anyway I am off to read the sequel.
SorryImLate chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I read this story a couple of years ago (I think) and it's always been one of my favourites. I suddenly had the urge to re-read it again. I love your portrayal of Iruka, as despite what is happening he is still quite feisty and somewhat capable of looking after himself. I like that Kakashi instantly suspected that something was not right as he would seem the type of person to look 'underneath the underneath' heh
jj chapter 10 . 12/22/2013
very nice I plan on reading the whole thing :) its assume
Viviane Renard chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
I'm glad there's a happy ending to this dark story. And oh no, it looks like Iruka's picking up Kakashi's bad habit of being late...(too cute).
Anjiera-sama chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
Ahhhh. Thanks for some KakaIru loving. I was searching for KakaIru stories but all I found were KakaSaku. KakaIru all the way!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
This is my second time reading this entire story over. It's so good. I feel so bad for Iruka at the beginning but I'm glad both him and Kakashi got what they deserved. Each other. *squeals*
Infinitechange chapter 10 . 11/9/2012
Very cute and awesome story!
Erandi chapter 10 . 9/7/2012
You should get more reviews! Awesome story
FG chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
Oh good. I was hoping it wasnt going to be just mindless sex. XD
Vega1301 chapter 10 . 10/13/2011
Really loved this story! And a very cute happy ending, yayz-!
Kare chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
First off, I've just finished reading this and the companion piece, Building Destruction. Both were a really good and absorbing read. You have the ability to be a great writer and your stories seem well thought out.

On the other hand, (and I usually don't leave concrit) your spelling is awful. I know these are old fics, I'm not even sure if you are writing any longer and for all I know you've improved incredibly since these were written. If you have, I'll shut up and do feel free to ignore my comment. I'm not sure what program you are using to type your stories in, but it must come with a spell check. Most of your errors are simple transposition's of letters, but it really does ruin the enjoyment of your wonderful fic which is why I'm bothering to say something here in the comments.

I wanted to thank you for writing a set of great stories, please, please do a spell check and make your work excellent instead of just great!
maethebellydancer chapter 10 . 3/22/2010
OMG! I loved this. Strange twist. Really unique.
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 10 . 1/13/2010
That was so AWSOME! Kakashi/Iruka is so KAWAII! They're my all time fav pairing from Naruto! I LOVED this fic! You did a great job and right now I am imagining having a voodoo doll of Mizuki and Itsuo (is taht how you spell his name?) and doing SUCH unpleasant things to them -grabs BIG knife and cackles evily- Poor Iru-chan! At least he's in good hands now with Kakashi!
Lynn chapter 10 . 1/1/2010
Disturbing (I personally find all rape fics disturbing) but very well written, it was a fascinating story idea and I have yet to come across anything like it. Over all I'd say a very good story, but yes, a bit disturbing.
souh chapter 10 . 10/15/2009
okay so theres this little quirk in your story that makes me snort my tea every time i see it. you spell genius "genious" which, while incorrect, makes me laugh terribly. i dont know if i should ask you to correct this or to just keep on snickering cause..."i am a genious"...well thats just pure gold. _