Reviews for Destiné
Vamp Chick 73 chapter 1 . 1/12
Loved it! Great work! A beautifully written story that flowed very well!
A for Antechinus chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Hey this was an interesting story, thanks for the update. A
Abbigail Cross chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
This is really, exceptionally well written. I like it!

-Abbi
GAbbyIsLove chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Wow, I love this.

I love how you created a unique way of how they came to know each other.

The fact that it has no dialogue makes it seem as if they are telling a story of their past to someone who is unaware of it

(Nope, don't use cologne. Women I date think the smell of sawdust is sexy. That's probably why I don't... date many women.) I was actually watching the episode in which that line was said as I was reading this

*The episode is called Minimum Security if anyone wants to know*

I love how Gibbs kicked his wife out because she threatened to call the police!

Here are my two favorite lines:

He thought perhaps, that maybe he wouldn’t go to hell for wanting to sleep with a child his daughter had loved as her best friend.

(He wondered what she’d look like nine months pregnant.)

Sorry for making you deal with such a long review. I just love this story so much that I had to get all of my feelings about it out in the open.

Great job!

You are very good at writing GAbby stories, you should write more!
finlaure chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I could definately go for an eighth and even a ninth chapter. This did not seem choppy as you warned. It flowed in it's own stream as do the two charaters. It fit them. Thank you for this good read. More please.
spk chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
WOW! I am in awe of the emotions in this story. I love the fractured feel of it because it adds to the feeling of the changes of emotions and time passing. Amazing job! :)
Inkcharm chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
This was very beautiful. Thank you for sharing this with us. The imagery in this, showing their life almost like a collection of snapshots, was wonderful. I liked how you connected their lives.
Brigid Nelson chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Extremly good, kind of wraps up a lot of loose ends, the protective side of their relationship, I absolutly loved this thank you.
ishaana chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
I loved this story. I always wanted the show to tell us how Gibbs and Abby knew each other so well, but it hasn't yet. Your story is a good way to imagine it. Keep up the good work.
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
very well written and very plausible
Loretta chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Wow! What a great read. You really entwined their lives and made it believable. I love the Gibbs/Abby romance theme and read any stories I can find with them.

The disjointedness really works for this story. Write some more - I can't wait to read it.

:)Loretta