Reviews for Wedding Night
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 1/1
nice
n12345678 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
You should make more of that chapter
Caris Bennet chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
It was a VERY GOOD decision ;D
Hikari-Kayko chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
aww! that was sweet! enjoyed the transition from bickering to flirting to full out sexy talk! lol. awesome one shot. _

HIKARi
Jen chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Wonderful wedding night. I loved the speechless look on Booth's face at Brennan's attire.
fanofbones chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
OMG goldie, that was fanfreakinawesome girl

loved it

so senual and romantic and just sweet...

fab
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it!
Liz86000 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Perfect ending for a great fic! Now I'm gonna read the sequel!
siddika chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
JUST PERFECT.
kiss-her-theta chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
yay!

they're such a cute couple!
Ronata chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
brilliant wedding night, thanks!
siapom chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Whew! Very nice.
maybesomedaylove chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Wow! *fanself* Oh. my. now THAT was HOT let me tell you. I ...uh need a cold shower right about now after reading that, lol. Sigh.. they are SO freaking *perfect* together it blows my mind.

Can't wait to see more from you!
18lzytwner chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
I'd enjoy every minute too. ;) Anywho, nice little wedding night. Good one shot, as always. It's so cool that you and Wolfy met! :)
Tony DiNozzo Freak chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
I read the 15 chapter fic and enjoyed that. I nearly cried during their fight that almost ended the wedding...whew! You had me scared, woman! LOL But good fic, and piss on Cam. She don't deserve Booth. Wench! *smacks the Producers of the 11/29 episode for the Cam/Booth hand holding thing; evil punks*

Just finished reading this fic and wow...Yeah, I think a very ice cold shower is needed and highly required and advised. LOL Hope to read more of your work. Keep it up. Keep us drooling for more Bren/Booth sex/fluff/smut...whatever...LOL

Tiffany