Reviews for Happy Beginnings
Jeyla4ever chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Someone asked for this story over in the JT thread and I couldn't remember who wrote it. I'm glad I found it. And I can't believe that I never left you a review.

This is so powerful; Sad and so powerful in emotions all around. But it something that I can visualize clearly.

The characters are spot on. And everything from John's point of view is done beautifully.

To think that John would never leave, leave her...priceless.

And for Teyla to have been such a huge impact in the defeat of the Wraith in this form...brilliant!

I think this is by far one of your best works.

Thank you for this.
Harmne chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Good story! I could never decide on the show if there was something going on between John and Teyla (before it got weird with the other alien guy what's-his-name). I kind of liked them together, although sometimes I thought Teyla treated John like he was a lot younger than she was. LOL, I kept getting distracted trying to figure out who 'Junior's' mother was - I don't remember a character named Rowe. And wouldn't it be weird to be competing with your own son for a woman? Especially liked that you gave the story a happy "beginning" ending! Thanks for the fun read!
sagey chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
love the story...interesting and unique..great read

Asugar chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
This is creepy and sad and lovely and hopeful all at the same time. Great concept. I don't think John would ever abandon a child but it makes sense his son would be so cocky and defiant. Wonderful job.
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
What an incredible plot and to have it include Teyla and Shep was the icing on the cake. A really cleverly done story that has me sighing in intense satisfaction.
imaginary iby chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
This is really creative and I'm happy that you managed to execute it so very well. Lovely writing style, lovely concept, lovely pairing.

Stargazing BasketCase chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Really like it - it's realistic, and kinda bittersweet, and fluffy eventually. Not your usual John/Teyla fic, that's for sure. Brilliant.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
I love your John voice.
ayrstar chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
This is an amazing story. Not quite the typical John and Teyla romance, but very interesting and beautiful. Very creative and unique idea.