Reviews for One Small Step
Jetmcn chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Pretty please, update?

Jetmcn chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Still love it - still needs an ending.

Still patiently waiting.

09 chapter 9 . 9/2/2010
This is brilliant. What happens to jeff... please continue
Jetmcn chapter 9 . 10/19/2009
pretty please update?
PRINCESSFBI45-Not logged in chapter 9 . 5/1/2009
Jetmcn chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
OMG its nearly been two years since you have left this story hanging! Still it deserves an ending.

A very persistant fan ;)

A Writer In A Wheelchair chapter 9 . 7/27/2008
Just read all of these stories and they are GOOD! Hope this hasn't been abandoned. I'd love to know what happens next, I have a suspicion about the "Penny" situation and I want to see John and Alex as parents.
ravenlua chapter 9 . 6/30/2008
I've been catching up with my sfave stories here, juat just realized that it has been a while since your last update...please keep this story going...IT'S GREAT
Elsa J chapter 9 . 6/13/2008
I read this a few months ago and loved it, waiting impatiently for update, please dont leave it like this.

Can Penny possibly be pregnant, now that would be interesting. I hope you're not about to kill her off.
Jetmcn chapter 9 . 12/3/2007
Hey only me again - still havent given up on this story - still waiting on the ending - hopefully your muse has not abandoned you completely. If it has just re read you own stories cause they are amazing and deserve to be finished.

Anyway - hoping for a christmas update

Jetmcn chapter 9 . 9/26/2007
hi - really love this series - just reread it for what seems like the hundredth time - needs an ending though.

Heres hoping you update soon
Spanner chapter 9 . 2/26/2007
keep going

u had to stop there didnt you

the suspense is killing me

update soon pleas

Kate Maxwell chapter 9 . 2/22/2007
OMG! That is bad! bad! BAD!

You're ebil at leaving it like this - but could Lady P. be possibly? Nah, not possible... is it?

Anywho! Great that you're updating this quick! Hope the pace keeps up!
Aswen chapter 8 . 2/22/2007
Argh! Update soon please!
Lillehafrue chapter 8 . 2/21/2007
WOW! You sure know how to keep us on our toes! Just when we figure something out, you throw a stick of dynamite into that idea...Literally!

I am so glad to see John easy around Scott and the rest of his family. Gives me hope that things just may turn out all rig yet. Though, I probably shouldn't hold my breath...