Reviews for Those Who Deserve Beatings
BeecherOfTheDead22 chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
I hate Ol-skooler because he said ww and sms(super mario sunshine) were bad those two are my favorite games Wind Waker in my opinion is thee best game
gent777 chapter 10 . 8/6/2009
Note: I would've mentioned this in the other chapters, but I decided to do it on the climactic chapter.

I'm actually astonished to how great this fanfiction was just by simply applying your own views and events in life and change it up to fit it in this fanfiction. This is absolutely a great fanfiction, along with the other fanfictions you wrote. Keep up the good work!

PS: While you stated in one chapter that even though sequels are not to be hated even though they aren't as great as the original, I can't follow that advice when it comes to Disney sequels. But you gave a lot of great advices at the end of almost every chapter in this fanfic and I commend you for that.
JakeCrusher chapter 9 . 8/21/2008
Maybe in the future you could equip Ganondorf with the sword he weilded in Twilight Princess, and maybe Link with the Gale Boomerang.
JakeCrusher chapter 8 . 8/21/2008
I imagine man from hell saying the word hell in a specal way. Thats how I see it
JakeCrusher chapter 10 . 7/3/2008
Bob seems like such a serious character in this story but in rise of the Negitives you show of more of his fools side.
JakeCrusher chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
Would you be okay if I hurt someone who desevered to get beaten?

Also I imagined Bob Imanidiot being voiced by the same guy who voice Kronk from the "Empires New Groove".
JakeCrusher chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
I think it would be ironic for Ness to fight some FF3 badies in the futre.
Rellster201 chapter 12 . 6/13/2008
AWESOME! Seeing Humor and Angst put together like this is a rare thing indeed. I totally agree with your reasoning! This story gets a 10/50!
RoyalFanatic chapter 12 . 6/23/2007
Strange...I read this before...I didn't review? O.o

Fantastic though. Now for the next fic!

Keep it up!_
Shining Riku chapter 12 . 1/5/2007
(Whistling wildly)

Yay! Awesome ending and everything. I haven't seen a good trailer chapter before, and what i mean by that, is...THIS IS GOOD!

I can't wait till the start of the next story, but that won't be for a while, so i 'spose i will have to wait. I can do that.

Really good story, as usual. Keep up the good work, and i'll see ya next time!

-Shining Riku-
pgasniper chapter 11 . 12/27/2006
Sorry for not reviewing earlier… The ending was good and I can’t wait to read Rise of the Negatives after reading the preview.

I’m not really sure what to say. Perhaps the fight with Bob could have been longer.

Well I’ll be patiently waiting for Rise of the Negatives now.
falcored chapter 8 . 12/24/2006
You should have used Sterotyper instead of Man From Hell. He's not that creative since all he says is Hell and Garbamouth already swore too(although Hell's not really a swear word). In all honesty these are probably some of my lest favorite villains in the story(not complaining). Unfillable, Dr. No, and Ol' School Gamer would have to be some of my favorite ones. Noc proves a really good point but I don't really see what his power is as well as Fan-Yi. Anyway I'll just have to see how this battle turns out before I can really judge it.
falcored chapter 7 . 12/24/2006
The action was pretty good and planned out, but the only thing that I didn't like was when you kept on saying and they went into the usual swordfight. It kinda sounds a little lazy if you know what I mean and it sounds like you put that in there just because you ran out of material(I'm not saying that's what happened, I'm just saying what it looks like). So basically transitions from one part of the fight to another was your problem. Once again this is not a flame and I am just trying to be helpful. Anyway the chapter was pretty good and I can't wait to see the all out attack next chapter. Update!(Just for the sake of saying it).
Midnari chapter 11 . 12/22/2006
Heh, good story. I think I'll add you into my Favorite Authors list. Reasons

1: You need someone like me reviewing. I don't flame but I sure as hell will Critisize.

2: Just because you are an awesome writer, though if you read this, take my advise on some of the Diolouge. Awhile back when I still wrote stories, I was told something that is a comman thing amoung writers. 'People don't normally say things that they are feeling or thinking, nor do they state the Obvious in the Middle of a fight' Example. During one of the fights I remember a character say "That surprised me." or something along those lines. It makes them sound computerized when it would sound better if you wrote it more like...

The attack took (insert name) by surprise.

or something along those lines. That's really all I can say for mistakes, if you can really call that a mistake. So, I can't wait to read your next story. And one last thing

You are wrong, people aren't born evil.

1: Evil is a view. Remember, Hitler probably didn't think himself Evil, he thought that of his enemies no doubt, while, most people thought him Evil.

2: To be born is to be blank, all that happens is that of how you were raised.

3: Humans are still animals and as such sometimes rely on instincts and hormones to decided what to do. Instinct tells us to fight sometimes, or say things we don't really mean.
Midnari chapter 9 . 12/22/2006
I finally get it...I think. So, you're one of the HardCore Christians as I like to call 'em. I believe people have a right to Worship what they won't. I'm a Christian, but unlike Hard Core Christians, I don't just go with the Bible all the way. A lot in the Bible are stories to live by, though, a lot is also true (In my Opionian) But I have an open mind. And though I don't agree with other Religians, I don't talk bad about them. Now, it seems that I'm going to have to give you a lesson on every chapter. This one though, I can't find a lot to disagree with you on. You don't seem to be that interrested in bashing other religians since you only bashed one you made up...Hmph, I've got nothing really to say.

Midnari: Good, you talk to much anyway. Another great chapter.

Write on.