Reviews for KYO SOHMA: The Owner's Guide and Maintenace Manual
sela chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
haha hilarious. I wish this was real. XD. I would sooo buy it. I love Kyo. he is so hot!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
LOL!
i luved this it was so funny and good!;)
Victoria chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
That was hilarious! Thanks for writing it!
ouu chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
it sucked
Great Job 1 Edit chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I love these manuals! xD They're hilarious! X3

1 edit: TigersCats are felines. Dogs are canines. :3
Raily-and-Ray chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Hahahaha!, I loved it!, but where it says: "See, they're both from the canine family, so that's probably why the mix-up happened", I should say "feline", right?... small correction annoying perfectionist teacher! (xD!)... Ok, seriously, I really liked, I really laughed a lot with Kyo Sohma Unit, although the fiction of Suou Tamaki Unit made me roll with laughter the best style Hitachiin, xD!... thanks!
XxemLyxX chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
lol, that made me laugh
Jaque Weasley chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
But... And what about get a HONDA TOHRU unit to break the curse? So KYO SOHMA unit would not have to go away, right?

Although he would leave me anyway... By mariage, by locking up...

Ahh... I would lose him, not fair T.T
MyMusesSpeakToMe chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I want Kyo Sohma unit!
LookOutShe'sGotAPen chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Oh my gosh I love it! Kyo's my fave so I appreciate knowing how to run him now xD

Simply hysterical- I love this story! :D

- LOSGAP D
whitewave16 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Just a small question: since the manga has ended, is there a chance that you will be updating the owner's guides of Kyo, Tohru and Yuki?

BTW, I noticed that Kyon-kichi doesn't have karate attire for his dojo sessions.

Kyo is my favorite so this review is a little biased hehehe, here's what I liked:

your description of the "embarassed" setting;

the Q&A for the Medley soup;

the solution for the monster mode Kyo;
FMA-Envylover chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Can you do one of these for:

Kisa

Kureno

Kagura

Thank you!
Hakumei the Killer Panda chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
-waves money around- I WANT A KYO SOHMA UNIT! -eyes turn to hearts- I wuv Kyo...
thebookhobbit chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Yay! That was really cool! :D
The Obsidian Angel chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Aw! I love Kyo! I'd order a Kyo Unit but sadly, Im allergic to cats :( *Sniff sniff* I think its funny that all of the male units' lengths are nonapplicable.

Kyo rox. Who! Im debating reading Yukis. For some reason, I just find Yuki very uninteresting...