Reviews for All My Love
Trapped in Reality chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
She's dead. O.O wow.

How sweet of Mirage to write letters to her!
Eerie Iri chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
This was very good. I almost cried when you revealed her death.
myrmidryad chapter 4 . 9/6/2007
not talented with the pen? that was amazing! my english teacher might cry if she read this and thought id written it! so sad and clever how you didnt reveal her death til the end.
dolose chapter 4 . 8/14/2007
so touching. i don't think mirage gets nearly as much love as he ought to :)

thanks for sharing
RoseGad chapter 4 . 2/26/2007
It reads much like a letter, I don't know if that's what you intended, but it was very sweet.
Ghazrat chapter 4 . 12/12/2006
I get about a quarter of a way through this chapter and my brain goes "Oh no, she's already dead!" Nothing in the other chapters hinted it but there was just something in this one that set the alarm bells ringing. I nearly didn't want to read the rest of it to see if I was right, and all the way up until the reveal I was hoping I was wrong.
PuraJazzBot chapter 4 . 12/5/2006
aww so sweet... i love how you've made Raj so observant of everything around him, which is fitting, considering he's a spy and needs to have that skill... i think you did a good job with this, now hurry and get back to those fics!
Crystal Shekeira chapter 4 . 12/5/2006
Oh, my.

... And I'm afraid that's all I can say.
Tiamat1972 chapter 4 . 12/5/2006
*sniff* Poor Mirage. That is so beautiful and so sad. You had me going. I thought Mirage was going to visit someone not a memorial. Just another tragedy of war.
PuraJazzBot chapter 3 . 12/4/2006
i think i like this one the best of the three so far... the whole description of snow and winter and New Year's all seemed to fit in very well with everything... and i had a feeling you'd throw in the bit about snowflakes being different from each other, and a nice mental image of Perce running around to show everyone...
MariaShadow chapter 3 . 12/3/2006
Beautiful, once again. Any chance we can see some replies to these letters? I'd love to hear her side of the story
Lady Razorsharp chapter 3 . 12/3/2006
These are so pretty! Raj is so sweet. Lovely to see seasons from a Cybertronian perspective...
Mabel-Zen chapter 2 . 12/2/2006
Tirya, I feel that the second chapter held more 'Aww...' factor than the first did. But still, both were so sweet, especially when the mech involved is Mirage. Do keep it up, coz they're lovely!

-MZ
Crystal Shekeira chapter 2 . 12/2/2006
Gah, it just pushes at the heart of my inner romantic. :)
PuraJazzBot chapter 2 . 12/2/2006
hehe... he's a romantic isnt he? i can so see him pressing a few leaves and flowers between some datapads to preserve them and send over in a card or something... so cute!