Reviews for Return To Me
Jenna chapter 17 . 9/5/2010
I just stumbled across this fanfiction and its given me some delightful reactions. While you have successfully exported a few of the cliches of Tiernan's world, you've chosen to ignore a lot of the values embedded in the characters and employed the devices used by soap opera screen writers.

1. Sean Rowlands would never swear.

2. Depicting Mary Grace being raped and 'going off the tracks' is an awkward attempt at creating drama. Her becoming Wiccan and taking a lesbian lover is even more ridiculous than the above.

3. The whole pregnancy musical chair thing is also stupid.

4. Your time line is something an infant would think is genious.

5. The angry exchange between Hunter and Justine is dialogue that would be used by fifteen year old girls.

Besides all that, you've really captured the sexiness of Hunter Niall. Congrats. However-it isn't hard.
twilight1alice chapter 28 . 6/22/2009
This is a really cute story!
Miss.PirateQueen chapter 8 . 5/26/2008
yayay
Setsuna's cas chapter 28 . 4/30/2008
AW! Cute story! loved the plot and Great ending. I was getting nervous there for a sec... lol. WOOT to the great author who made it.
lovingeverymoment chapter 28 . 4/24/2008
this is a good story, but i don't thikn twins born two months early would survive labour.
JessMess chapter 28 . 4/20/2008
Great story!

I loved how it played out.

Very well done :P

BYe
bookworm2009 chapter 28 . 4/1/2008
i loved it...i couldn't stop reading it...u have a way with words
bookworm2009 chapter 14 . 4/1/2008
you have got a pregnant woman's emotions just right...i hate being treated like i'm not capable of anything...it is very annoying...on behalf of the people i know who are pregnant, i thank you for getting our feelings in there
bookworm2009 chapter 12 . 4/1/2008
how could he not forgive her? it made me cry when he asked her not to come back
dancing jordan chapter 28 . 1/13/2008
this was really good. hope there'll be more fanfic's to come.
Ravestna chapter 28 . 12/30/2007
that was really good.

x X xRavestnax X x
xXHiddenSecretXx chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
This is a great story. Congrates
MoriaRownlands222 chapter 28 . 12/14/2007
loved it very much
Skavnema chapter 28 . 11/21/2007
*giggle* That last part was cute, I think this fic is really good so far
lillian chapter 28 . 10/21/2007
i'm glad you updated the last chapter..it was a sweet ending