Reviews for Fallen
Guest chapter 18 . 9/28/2014
I just love how Sai pops up out of nowhere and kills Itachi. Like he doesn't even notice all the drama. It's hilarious.
sasuke140 chapter 22 . 7/10/2014
This was really touching.
TrustmeImanurse chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
Let me just express my gratitude to you for doing your research (I'm an obstetrical nurse). This pregnancy story hasn't been the least bit painful to read thus far. Quite the opposite, I'm really enjoying your story. :)
Atom80sky chapter 22 . 2/20/2014
Great story! You did a great job with the characters, I plan on reading more of your work! :)
my name is melancholy chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
AAAAWWW! So cute! This is undeniably the best. The characters are in character, and Sakura's reaction was very amusing and plausible. Its so cutehow Lee steps in! Aww... He'd make a great surrogate father. _

GOIN IN THE FAVORITES LIST!
VampireAreej chapter 22 . 1/29/2013
Hmmm it would be good if he accepted the offer and what was all that about Hinata's head I was sooooo confused on that part. I loved this thanks.
VampireAreej chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
Very detailed good description
VampireAreej chapter 17 . 1/29/2013
lol Itachi there is those to other Uchiha douches
VampireAreej chapter 16 . 1/29/2013
2nd time she gets stabbed!
VampireAreej chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
loving it!
VampireAreej chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
how do uthink her eyes look? can u draw a sketch and then gimme the link?
VampireAreej chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
good job describing the birth giving scene but dint he cut off the cord thingy from the stomach?
VampireAreej chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
Wow so called friends. They dont do shit for a preggo girl, but entertaining story nevertheless.
VampireAreej chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
Y is Sakura being such a bitch and very mean, rude? I know she's prego but...
VampireAreej chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
FINALLY! I was waiting for Sakura to show some fucking swetness towards her baby and not just ignore it.I hope there is more of this...