Reviews for The Unspoken
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Wow, wj that cuts to the bone.

But then all your Woody & Jordan stories are almost 3 dimensional.

What a read! Thanks.
DianeB chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
I certainly know how writing fanfiction can be theraputic - and I hope this was for you. Cancer sucks, that's for sure, and I think there are very few in the world who are untouched by it in some way or another. Please take care and keep us updated on how things are going for you.
Nynaeve1723 chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
This was a great story. Very emotional and realistic feeling to me. Then again - that's how I always feel about the way you write Jordan and Woody, no matter the situation.

Nyn
Ayakafic chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Wow

Just wow.

Now whether you lived through this in almost exactness or not, I'm sorry, and i hope it'll be ok.

But wow what a story! except for the illness the thoughts and way the characters were handled is just like it could have come from my own mind!

Totally awesome!

I'd love to see a little pretty, non angsty ending sequel to this tho ;)
Shimigirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Great story love it! Can't wait to read more! It's taking the place of Crossing Jordan until it reutrns! Can't wait!
Alissa chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Wow can't wait to read more
Espantapajaros chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
There is one genuine statement I can make: I really hate cancer! And it's not a childish emotion either, it's a genuine hatred for this sneaky illness that took two of my best friends' mothers. There have been numerous friends diagnosed with various types of cancer, but we've received more good results than bad and oftentimes it's amazing what kind of strength they displayed and at the same time, how much constructive support they received from their friends. I am aware b/c of other reviewers' statements that you're having a first-hand experience since you are describing it so heartbreakingly true from Jordan's point of view. It was a really touching story and I recognize lots of the thoughts from what my friends told me and what I've gone through with a different type of (chronic though) illness. Anyways, I wish you all all the best to get through this difficult time and thank you for sharing these emotions with all of us.
can-can-can chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Lovely. Very touching and real. The emotions were so raw, and the ending so very sweet. Thank you for sharing this with us.
cjds chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
I am truly sorry for what you and your family are going through now. This is beautifully written and true. I will keep you and your loved ones in my prayers.
NCCJFAN chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
First, I am so sorry you're having to deal with this. I remember last year how hard it was with my dad.

However, this is a great story. When it got out that one of the upcoming epis for season seven had Jordan facing surgery, breast cancer flew across my mind.

This is gritty and realistic. Love it!
2kool4skool chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
I am so sorry for what you are dealing with. I dealt with a similar situation about two years ago. This story is very well written. I think Jordan's denial and anger are extremely realistic. You did an excellent job with this. Thanks for writing and I'm glad you found some catharsis.
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
I"m sorry about your sorrow with your family, but I'm glad you have something constructive to vent/grieve with.

Storywise.. another phenominal bourbon story.
jmkw chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
What can I say? Anyone whose lived (or is living)through this can relate. Beautifully written. Bravo!

((On a side note, Madmadambeth and I had this talk(Jordan/cancer) the other night and I love your take on it better than pictures we had.))
cavanaugh-girl chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Wow. This took my breath away. Sorry to hear about the reason you wrote the story but I hoped it helped somewhat.