Reviews for Code Lyoko E 119: Birth of a New Threat
IM STILL CONFUSED!
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Nice.
GuyverZero chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
sorry i haven't wrote a review to your other cl fics yet. hate to see this end but all good things must ends the multi endings were cool. good luck with your other fics.

KnightX
OLPH chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
so good
lyokofan30 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Wow! kept me in suspense that one did! I think the 3rd ending wa the best cause you brought back Aelita for a happy eniding but the 2nd one also left space for a new story as well.

I'm going to totally miss this series as it was one I always looked for...bummer!

Oh well great work it was fantastic until your next one Code Xana!

-lyokofan30-
2remember chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Bravo! Bravo!

I've enjoyed your stories tremendously!

I can only hope that your next series is as good.
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Katie-Code Lyoko is OVER! Now, wait for the Sequel, Code Xana. It takes places a couple decades after then end of the show when the kids of the Lyoko Gang go to Kadic Academy.

AOTF-Why hate the first two ending? Just because they are not what you want to read? hehe, I did it just to trick the readers. Reading the first ending you all think NO! They lost, then see the second ending and go NO! They don't remeber and it is ebcause of Sanne. Then finally the third ending, and as you said Cliche but I had to have a sappy ending. Unless the real CL goes for a dark ending or something they will do a Sappy ending to I bet.

LyokoLuva-It's not over! You can continue reading the sequel, Code Xana! I promise I'll do my best!

ZeriamTheRedCahedrialSpire-I gave William a happy ending, never knew he died, and got himself a woman to love. I made sure to let you the fans know she was Chinese to show maybe WIlliam had a thing for Asians.

Anyways, working on Code Xana The Movie to start off the show. Have ideas, a lot of ideas, and can't wait to write them out. These ideas were to weak for Xana, even after he was weakened, so had to save them for Code Xana. Although the real Code Lyoko took an idea from me, attack of the birds. I came up with it after watching the movie by Alfred Hitchcock. But CL pretty much did it how I would have so no problems with them.
katie chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
hi, i really like these stories you write, but i'm confuised when you said you were going to stop writing stories but then you said there will be a sequel. which one is it? are you still writing or going to stop. i hope you keep writing they are really good.
Axel-of-the-Fantasy chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Interesting ending. I hate the 1st and 2nd endings, and the 3rd is good, but cliched. Well done, James. I look forward to Code Xana.
Lyokoluva chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
OMIGOD U KILLED LYOKO!

only kidding, lets just say Lyoko died on its own, but you wrote a wonderful series and i'm scared this is the last time i'm every going to say this...

Ever Faithful

Lyokoluva...Code Lyoko,
Transfigurator chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Wow! I just can't say nothing! It just knocked me out! I'm glad you decided to make happey end, cause it gives a way to continuation. I hope it will be as interesting as your previous series. But I'll be miss the old Lyoko Army, including all additional warriors, yes even Sissy and William (even if Yumi drags him to the scanner only to revive him, and he don't haved any powers in Lyoko, AND he keep dying through the series, ;) so forgive me my grumbling, but what can I do? I just like him.)

But you writting a great CL stories and I hope that I'll be enjoying the sequel as well as your actually ended story.

Cause without you on I would propably die from boredom. :)

And after a long, long, long searching I finally founded a Sanakan's DNA and the clonning process is now in progress, and soon she will wake up, so... Maybe the world isn't so safe till I'm here... ]:

Hopefully see ya again.