Reviews for Weakness
Moonlight Mizu chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
omg..its so sad...
savageSoundwave chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
aw...that'! (WAH!) oh my god that's AWESOME! i absolutely love this and how dare you think this is crap because it's the complete opposite! (Um...what's the opposite of crap? just wondered if you had the answere... :D)you did an absolute awesome great job! (i mean come on the evil symbol clanging monkey in my head is even applauding!) that's a feight in its own! :D)hope to see more of your work in the near future! :)
Morbid Guidance chapter 2 . 11/19/2007
Ahem, well I don't see any problem with the ending!

Its awesome!

When I read the ending I was like, 'wow! cool ending!' but then when I read what you said about it being a bad ending and stuff I was all like, 'What? No wai! Its not a bad ending its a good ending!"

Yeah, stuff like that !

Eggman Oyu Castle chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
... I saw it as Konohamaru and Naruto. "

I love it. It was ... very god. :'
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
omg great fic is the person itachi or sasuke? update soon if u r going to _ Ja.
kitsunechan1227 chapter 2 . 4/2/2007
oh my god,this is so made me cry*sobs*Please keep up the good work*sniff*Yay NARUXHINA!So sad dammit!T-T
Mentos not mental chapter 2 . 3/11/2007
Good job with this story. Please continue it. Recently I have had this strange urge to read angst. Oh well... For the first chapter is it Hinata and the second chapter is Naruto?
biggestboss chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
really good. you have a really down-to-earth writing style. Also, i believe that it is Obito's POV from chapter one, right?
Moltenroks chapter 2 . 2/21/2007
Damn... I think I'll go cut myself now after reading something so depressing... not really. But still good job. This story is... hauntingly beautful. That's the only thing I can say about this. Keep doing what your doing, kay?
Slip of the hand chapter 2 . 12/1/2006
Wait, who are they? I know that this one was Naruto, right? Who was the other?
AngelDormais chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
*Scratches head*...hmm...Hina-chan? Is it Hinata-chan? OH! POOR HINATA-CHAN (Assuming I'm correct). How dare he not notice you! *Runs after Naruto with a bat*
vintagestripes chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
Wow, this is so sad. Please update soon.