Reviews for My Personal Hell
Anarchy-Bell101 chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
Please make this one big angst filled fic! Its so awesome!:) If you are not continuing it please let someone adopt it. The story line is awespme so far.:)
Erun1 chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Update! I love it!
Erun1 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Omfg poor Naruto!
Stormand chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
This comes late but... I LIKE IT! *_*

I really like your Naruto and the pain and all. :D

And the way you've written it, it fits the story ;D

Really nice!

**Magdalacurtain**
PIIR-Pierrot chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
Hm... I'm not sure that this chapter agrees with the previous one. Last time, Kyuubi "used all nine tails." This time she claimed that she wanted to protect Naruto. Though I can understand why healing him is protecting him (as opposed to letting him die), there's no way to explain why having Kyuubi personally torture Naruto is protecting him.

That being said, you used a variety of emphatic text selections to help illustrate the dialogue, as well as several different words. Though that last bit might sound a bit obvious, many people have troubling using synonyms to avoid monotony.

It doesn't look like the story is finished yet, but I assume that the next chapter will be his rampage, and the chapter after that (the last one) will be Naruto mourning the loss of his few precious people. Though I etreat you to create a more original ending, that seems to be the direction this story is headed in.

Keep writing. (Not that I need to tell you that, haha. You're already doing it.)

PIIR-Pierrot
PIIR-Pierrot chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
This is a unique type of story. I might even go so far as to call it novellic poetry, as opposed to poetic storytelling. Not that it's a bad thing; in fact, creativity goes a long way.

This isn't my kind of story, but I'm sure that many people will like it for the raw emotion that you're dealing with. This is Naruto is his most physically tortured form. (By the way: I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that the healing might be more painful than the actually injury.)

Still, I love the mental aspect of Naruto's suffering, and in that regard the story was oversimplified.

I suppose it's too late to ccast my vote, but I'd be curious to see this from someone else's perspective. It doesn't even have to be someone close to Naruto. Though that would certainly be interesting, it would be just as interesting to trace the path of a normal villager. Does the Kyuubi kid occupy his/her every thought. No. Does that mean that he/she doesn't immediately hate Naruto more than anything else as soon as he comes into siight? Absolutely not.

So any counter-point of view would work for me.

Keep writing. I haven't read your earliest works (yet), but the only way to improve your writing is by writing more. Practice makes perfect, and all that other whatnot. Just invent an inspirational quote or two and pretend I told them to you.

PIIR-Pierrot
niceguy122 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
...'sniffle'
Hakkyou no Yami chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
I only have three words to say...THIS STORY continue

the great work.
Raimoru Dark chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
a nice long angst filled naruto/anko fluff please!

Think about it neh?
Morbid Guidance chapter 2 . 11/19/2007
-points- YOU are an emo person! ;D

I've noticed that all of your fanfics have 'suicide and cutting' involved!

SWEETNESS!

Oh yeah by the way its spelt 'Kyuubi' just had to correct you on that one.

Ahem anyway, awesome fic, liked the ending of the second chapter, really... 'spooky' should I say.

Write more evil fics with kyuubi in them! I love that adorable litt-er-big fox! ;D HaHA! Ahem... Yeah.

ok well, check out my stories too! I love writing about main character death and orochimaru destroying the village, the akatsuki catching naruto, kyuubi escaping... stuff like that ahaha!

SO by all means have a nice day!
BlueBoredom chapter 2 . 9/5/2007
Kyuubi is so manipulative and sadistic, it really gives life to this story, I love it.
dmbland chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
this is really good! and sad. spikes. thats pretty kinky. j/k though seriously it makes my ass hurt just to think about it. that was probably too much information. i cant wait to see where this story goes. for some reason it reminds me of the song prelude 12/21 by afi... or maybe thats cuz im listening to it right now. i love this song. anyways update soon ill be waiting!

kawaii
idontwannapopuponsearchengines chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Go to either

cutting songs
ForeverSam chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
happiness! Well, okay, not happiness. but you updated! yay! Anyways, very powerful chapter, and I gotta say I loved it keep up the good work, and update soon!
ForeverSam chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
the world of Naruto...Emo-ized! Sorry, couldn't resist. Anyways, that was so friggin' awesome, all the feelings were captured perfectly, and I love that part you did with the drunk, it just seemed all so...real! I loved it, no doubt. Keep writing, you have talent! *favorites* oh, and you're most definetely going on my alerts cheers!

Sam