Reviews for Silver Wolf
xDarklightx chapter 9 . 4/7/2010
I really like it. I can't wait to read how the others react to the news. Update as soon as you can.
The-Foolish-Slave chapter 9 . 3/14/2010
Oh! Poor Har-e and snape! This is a great story. I am a fan of all your writings, but this one seems to reach out to me the most. You've done a great job. Please up date soon?
scorpionika chapter 9 . 2/12/2010
hmm...this story has potential...especially with Lucius as Harrys mate :)

in chapter 8. or 9. you wrote London instead of Harry :P bu the way, i love :The Changer" too :)

hugs!
Tuuna chapter 9 . 2/11/2010
very very interesting :D and I do look forward to Lucius part in the story :D
Goddess-Vampire chapter 9 . 1/10/2010
great story please update soon
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 9 . 12/28/2009
Hm very interesting..can't wait for the next chappie!

BlackRose
jaywolfe chapter 9 . 12/22/2009
Please continue this! I'm in love with it and I find it interesting so please do find it in your heart to continue it! :)
Griffin Raven chapter 9 . 12/11/2009
I love the way Severus tries to bridge the gap between young Silver Wolf/Harry and himself to teach the young boy what it means to be a wizard and human not wolf. Poor Severus was probably greatly disturbed to find out through the test that Poppy performed that Silver Wolf/Harry and he share the same father but not mother. I can't wait to find out exactly how Sirius, Remus and the others will react to this news? I'm guessing that Lily must have realised that her baby wasn't her husband James's child, and either given him a potion or place a glamour (or perhaps both) to hide the baby's true identity? I wonder if James's knew the true? Will the mystery of how Snape Snr. ended up raping Lily be revealed? How does the fact that Silver Wolf/Harry's father was a death eater and his mother Lily was raped by him, affect the prophecy? I imagine it will take quite a longer that even Professor Dumbledore and the other Professors realise before Harry will be able to either mix with his peers or attend hogwarts?
jgood27 chapter 9 . 12/4/2009
good story, please update
Dark Wolf chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
PLEASE CONTINUE IT!PLEASE!
Dark Wolf chapter 9 . 11/8/2009
An interesting story couldn't stop reading amazing
cyiusblack chapter 9 . 11/4/2009
update soon
Crysania Fay chapter 9 . 10/28/2009
It is so sad that you haven't updated this in a few years. And the cliffy that you left! *Cries* I would LOVE to see this continued!
Invalidx chapter 9 . 10/5/2009
I would absolutely adore you if you would continue this story. It's amazing, and I love your work.
Panda Blitz chapter 9 . 7/27/2009
Awe! I love it! Please Please Please update soon!
624 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »