Reviews for Silver Wolf
sunlightstars chapter 9 . 1/2/2021
I hope you come back to this story someday! I think it would be cool if there was a flashback to see exactly what and how Lily and Silvestus had that encounter. I really want to see when Lucius and Harry meet and have a relationship. Will Harry be the alpha of it considering he sees himself that way and he was next ranked alpha in his previous pack? I haven’t seen many Lucius/Harry fics where Luc wasn’t the dom in the pair. I want to see Harry being amount Wizards too. I like how you’re explaining how hard it is to teach Harry the ways of being a wizard but I think it would be nice for a time skip! Is Dumbledore going to be a bad person in this story? Wanting Harry to hurry up so he can use him? Please come back to this story!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/6/2020
Gilded chapter 9 . 9/27/2020
This fic is amazing please update
Guest chapter 9 . 8/29/2020
EpolepticFairy chapter 9 . 7/20/2020
This was such a fun read.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/30/2020
update please
Guest chapter 9 . 5/13/2020
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore so good pls update
Guest chapter 9 . 3/25/2020
deathwearsblack chapter 9 . 3/14/2020
please update.
Love2read23 chapter 9 . 3/9/2020
So sad that Lily was raped. I was hoping that maybe it was Severus and Lily that were siblings and Harry was his nephew. I like Severus and Harry as family though. Thank you for writing this rambunctious, puppy like Harry. I hope Albus lets Severus off for a year or so to bond with Harry.
Love2read23 chapter 7 . 3/9/2020
This will take a patience. Severus is doing so well.
Love2read23 chapter 3 . 3/9/2020
This is hilarious! Will we learn why Harry thinks Severus is pack?
Guest chapter 9 . 2/4/2020
Guest chapter 9 . 11/3/2019
I love this story and so need more
Guest chapter 9 . 6/13/2019