Reviews for Silver Wolf
Dalar Rose chapter 9 . 6/12/2019
Love it! Can’t wait for the next chapter!
hi chapter 9 . 4/15/2019
hey that was realy good and compared to a lot of fanfiction it was amazing
sincerly D
p.s plz continiu writing
Natsuki D chapter 9 . 12/6/2018
I just want to hug them and tell them it's ok. Plus sev got revenge and the bastards (excuse my language) is dead now.
Can't wait for more
Chicky123 chapter 9 . 9/14/2018
This is great, really wish there was more.
YokaiAngel chapter 9 . 11/22/2017
brilliant!~~
Guest chapter 9 . 7/12/2017
Loved it so far and hope you will start updating it again soon
DemonWolf25 chapter 9 . 7/4/2017
Are you working on any of your stories? None of them are complete by the looks of it and the last time one was updated was 2010 Dec.
LucidDreamer10 chapter 9 . 6/19/2017
PPPPPLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE UUUUPPPPPPPDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Acciofics459 chapter 9 . 5/11/2017
I know it's unlikely that you will return to this anytime soon (if ever), but I just wanted to say that I really enjoy reading about how Snape and Harry are building their relationship. I love the idea of Harry as some form of animagus, and I think this, along with his dreadful backstory that Snape has some insight into, may be motivating Severus to be the compassionate and understanding person I know he can be.
Thank you.
alinefgs chapter 9 . 4/22/2017
Cadê o companheiro de Harry adorando bjs continua
9632mp chapter 9 . 2/21/2017
I love this feral Harry! Your story is very good, I love it! I hope that one day you'll finish it.

A french reader.
ntalcenent chapter 2 . 2/11/2017
Simply brilliant writing style. The visual of Severus's surprised "squawk" is so vivid and real.
Mel. B chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
Hey you know that ginny is short for Ginerva right not Virginia. Not trying to criticize or flame you just thought I'd let you know
Aelin101 chapter 9 . 12/7/2016
Please update! ! ! ! !
Anon chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
I absolutely love the consept of this story and the way it is written. I would love to read more of it in the future please

A very enthusiastic fan :-)
624 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »