Reviews for Three Tries
WhiteAsukalover chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
That was cool but i still adore White Asuka (hence my penname)
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
My advice? Watch the rest of the series, either in dub or original, and see how she actually acted. She told Juudai to stop shouting at her in reality. This is just...nothing. Dull. Once she's free, she's pretty much normal again. The limit of her angst is "I should help repaint the dorm, since it's kind of my fault." She only recruited *one person* to try and get Juudai into the Society. That's hardly having her every thought center around getting him into it. For the most part, she just did whatever Manjoume or Saioh said, and they weren't all that centered on getting him into it either. Saioh lost interest in him for quite a while, actually, until the whole thing with the SORA satellite started up and Saioh brain-splits.

When you get whitewashed and freed of it, you don't actually *remember* what happened while you were under the influence. It's just a big blur. Probably a white blur. ;)

I honestly did not find it dramatic. I'd find it more believable if *Manjoume* were the one to comfort her, too, since he's been through the same thing she has. He'd understand. So would Misawa, and he went into it *willingly*. What's she got to complain about? She lost a duel and that was the result. Misawa *chose* to enter it. If anyone should be angsting over betraying their friends, it's him.

Oh, and you spelled Jaden "Jayden" a few times. Might want to fix that. :)
Noobs of Steel chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Jonathan the Zero Element chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Great chapter or story :-D. I like the Jaden/Alexis thing. I always knew they're meant to be friends or more than that. Keep it up. It's just as great as your Avatar stories.

- Jonathan the Zero Element
SulliMike23 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Hmm...very angsty Phantom. Not bad.