Reviews for Dry My Tears
aej325 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I think I'm on a benge of reading your DL fics.

lol

Once again, this one a greatly written.

Can't wait to read some more.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Lindsay was comforting Danny.
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Amazing! Loved this... Great writing...

JENNIFER
Eliche chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
aww very nice. great work. :D
cyko1003 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
m wubwubwubwub. squee. wub. *swoon*
dddynamite chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Wow that was really deep I loved it very well writen!
sheltie chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
nice sad, but sweet
A.Boleyn chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Aww! *squeegiggle* SO sweet... after all the Lindsay angst as of late, it's nice to see her be the strong one. I love how you presented that, and I love their level of comfort with each other. Even though I was hoping for smut, the sweetness makes up for it! :) WUB!
PrettyEyes72 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Beautiful, Sugah. Too bad TPTB couldn't show something like this last night. Maybe they are getting ready to spoil us for Christmas! :)
DAnNSfreak chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
*Sob* that was so sweet! I love it.

P/S: I like the title for the C2, about the not 'poking the DL bubble'. It's really good, for it's own reasons. ;-b
Aquila1 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Man, you work fast! Very timely and well-written post-ep. Nice attention to detail and I think you did a good job with your characterization of Danny. I enjoyed this very much. Thanks for sharing.
The Little Corinthian chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Oh, tres sweet! :0P Very very nice job!
Misile chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
I s Louie really dead? I want to know.. but the writers just won't submit to my threats. uggh.

You're story certainly brightened my day, though. Ecxept for, you knwo.. the sadness. Really well writen, though. Bloody Brilliant.

Thank you.

-Misile
RenLissa chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Almost exactly how I imagined it in my head. Although I had him ending up at her aparmtent . . . and there may have been "secks". Excellent read - thanks.
A chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
*cries too* This is fantastic. The part in the episode was just gut wrenching, and I love how you have Lindsay helping Danny out. It's just so awesome. :)