Reviews for The IT Girl
vampireninja09 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Good Writing! excellent..can't wait for the update!
Gabby chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
This is so good! Contine!
blahblahblah18 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Aw that was so sad! I couldn't believe the end of Reckless, even though I do prefer Easy and Callie together... But anyway, great story! I enjoyed reading it.
MoreCriticLessWriter chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
you should most definitely write more.
all the glitters chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Hahaha, I liked this. :) I love Callie Easy together... Jenny's still the boring one from GG. Haha, enjoyed it!
Stephanie chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Ah, I love it! It's short, but I think you should write more.

What happens after Jenny and Easy end it?Does Callie run back to him? Or does he run back to her?I think these should be answered with another chapter. : ]
KelseyBell910 chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
you have GOT to continue! this is fab-u-lous! LUV IT!
BeccaElizabeth chapter 3 . 2/28/2007
Unforgettable actually comes out on May 15, it says so on I can't wait!

Long live Callie/Easy!
Lopesh chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
If anu of you knew yet they alrady made the 4rth book in which is titled "Unforgettable" that will coming out in stores on JUNE 1st!
qtbrunette9211 chapter 3 . 2/7/2007
Are you kidding me? I want to know how the story ends! Can you like email me or something i'm like sitting on the edge wanting to know aht happens!
KrisB.723 chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
I like you.
KrisB.723 chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
I know that I"m not the one to write about Gossip Girl because I'm mostly about Harry Potter, but HOLY SHIT! He told!
BeccaElizabeth chapter 2 . 1/2/2007
NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!

You MUST continue this story! Just pick Callie or Jenny to be with Easy and write the story! You are a very talented writer and I am BEGGING YOU- DO NOT GIVE UP ON THIS STORY, DON'T!
othcrs23 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
wow great start..i just got reckless for Christmas and i loved it...great job..update soon
KaSaVa chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
No! I mean, I really like your story so far but...NO! I'm a Jenny/Easy fan for sure! Ah! But I agree..he should've told her..but..I...wa!

When I read the third book I was like: Well, exactly what I said twice above. NO...etcetera, lol. I hope it all works out...but whatever. Easy was a huge d**k to Jenny, so he deserves to be punished. I have to agree with that.