Reviews for Just Another Day?
BlackWolfHowling chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
This was funny. Absolutely hillarious. The warm fuzzy feeling! :) Anyways, when are the Ikkous birthdays? Everyone seems to know but me. And it would kinda stink for Goku if Sanzo hadn't been born. I liked it.
EmpyrealFantasy chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
E! CUTE! *giggles insanely* My mom is rolig her eyes because I am giggling like a little girl. That was ADORABLE, Leslie. My goodness. *grins*
Cyh Scaevola chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
He. _ That was adorable. Sanzo's such a stick in the mud, but everyone cares about him, and we all know that somewhere in the Labyrinthine halls of his convoluted mental processes, he knows this.

I really should have read this earlier.

BRILLIANT! You're still awesome! *chuckle*

_ ~*(cyh)*
MikariStar chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
This was both funny and well written. :D *favs*
Warrior Nun chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
_ Happy birthday, Tight-Ass! LOL!
Chatterpie chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
This is wonderful. It's not at all OOC, and far less unlikely than you're making out. I spent most of it gigglefitting, and the rest going "Aww." Great gifts too, all appropriate. E-cookie for you!
Sekiseishi chapter 1 . 12/1/2006

That's great. I love it so! It reminds me of your other fic, the Unbirthday one you did for GW. I don't know which one is better. n-n

I love Sanzo in this. He gets a little OOC near the end (I think), but that was probably intentional. It was a good OOC at least. Then again, at this point you know way more about Saiyuki than I do since I stopped reading/watching it a few years back, so I can't say too much anymore.

And now to write more drabbles 'cause I'm too lazy to write an actual story just yet. .

missingkitsune chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
very nice story. i can believe sanzo would forget something like his birthday simply because he doesn't like to think about his past that much. pain saps all the joy out of even the special days.