Reviews for The Scratches On My Arm
Cayleigh-Chan chapter 5 . 7/9/2008
I like this story, it is really funny! :) Please continue.
itachigirl101 chapter 5 . 2/29/2008
i love the story please write another chapter soon please
DarkYeuX chapter 5 . 12/14/2007
ahaha! i bet she dropped the passport! XP! cute beginning with Hataru and Sasuke. can't wait for more! till then! .
Mayonaka Haruka chapter 5 . 12/10/2007
Great job! It's really interesting! (Sorry, all I can say right now...-Sweatdrops-)

Yayness!
Sandgirl101 chapter 5 . 12/10/2007
nice one update soon
AlaskenWildflower chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
it's ok
jesseternal chapter 4 . 11/13/2007
lmao go hotaru! she is so evil. i cant wait for the next chapter so i can find out what sasuke is going to do.
kit-kat and kitsu chapter 4 . 2/19/2007
:'( all the stors keepme hanging sniff sniff pease wrigtht more
Kunoichi Sabaku no Gaara chapter 4 . 2/8/2007
it was good

taru-kun is evil(yes, girls can b called -kun, if the person saying it has enough respect) will u explain how she managed o snag sasuke's(sasgay's) passport

i'm a little dissappointed that the chapter was short

but it really is a good story, although with this chapter i feel like ur drifting away from the mood set by the previous chapters

keep up the good work and updae soon
dragonfly454 chapter 4 . 2/5/2007
that was really good!
justAERI chapter 4 . 2/4/2007
I like it. OMG...Chicken...haired...Hahahahahahahhahahahahaha! I wanna see some Gaa/Saku moments, but also some Sasu/Hota moments as well. I'll continue reading and reviewing, which I don't mind since I love this story just like my other fave stories.
DarkYeuX chapter 4 . 1/28/2007
NO! "MAKE-UP" NOW! I WANNA READ MORE! T.T! PLEASE! UPDATE! NOW! IT WAS TOTALLY FUNNY! I WAS SERIOUSLY LAUGHIN AT MY COMP SCREEN! XP! C YAS! AN UPDATE SOON PLEASE! .
PiratexNinja chapter 4 . 1/28/2007
Oh snap, not a cliffy. I wanna see what happens! -crys-

UPDATE OR I SHALL KILL YOU! RAWR! (please?)
Mayonaka Haruka chapter 4 . 1/27/2007
I'm positive I know what's gonna happen to Taru. LOL. Yayness to more GaaSaku ness! -Grins- Cheerios!
SaphireGloom chapter 4 . 1/27/2007