Reviews for Xavior Trilogy: It Started With A Crush
ladycagalli1804 chapter 11 . 2/24/2013
huhhuhuhu please o pretty please continue this fic wahh it's really wonderful!
ladycagalli1804 chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
wohoooooo!*clap* *clap* hahahahahahahaha spell crazy? waaaa i might spell my name, i love this chap! must stop laughing now. . . .hahahahahaha
ladycagalli1804 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
"wah" again, again"wah" one more time "WAH" nah, i just like doing stupid things like that. o well what to say? what to tell? besides from " I actually squeal when Athrun says that he has a crush on cagalli", well it's funny to think that cagalli think's athrun as ADONIS? wahahaha where did that came from?
stubbornheroine chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
Discontinued?! It's really a shame that you'll be discontinuing this :(
It's a great story and it's just getting better since Cagalli will be running against Athrun. girl power indeed.
well, I hope you'll change your mind SOMEDAY (lol) and post another chap, no matter how long it takes ;p
I hope you'll write another AC story :D
Yula206 chapter 11 . 11/12/2012
I love your story please update so soon
i will be waiting
Nina chapter 11 . 5/12/2012
please update this story _
Nina chapter 11 . 5/8/2012
You have to update this story, I've been waiting since last year...

please...ONEGAI SHIMASU *bows*
FalconRukichi chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
awesome story! the way u describe all charcter eally good and not far from the origin~ in the end, both asucaga really need some confident in their relationship, but, situation always caught between them, no wonder there's a hole to misunderstood. the last not last chapter is really cool! 3 princesses! i love when people draw flay as a kind one but naughty~ keep going if u still have a heart to continue it!
hira-nera chapter 11 . 4/7/2011
LOVE IT! Cant wait for the next chap hehe!

Great work! I really enjoyed this fic :)

Flay is so cool in this fic lol!

Wee, the cliffhanger is killing me! girl power! ;D
Jodeist chapter 11 . 3/22/2011
OMFG!PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY!I WANT TO SEE ATHRUN's CRESTFALLEN FALLEN FACE, THAT WILL TEACH HIM TO BE TOO CLOSE TO SOME RED HEADDED BITCH

Please update
smilewithoutcat chapter 11 . 1/22/2011
Oh no! The story paused at the most exciting moment! How about the following Princesses VS Prince part? And they still haven't cleared up all the misunderstandings!

The story is just great! It's a boy-meet-girl story, but quite different from the other ones. I nearly spoil my keyboard with water when reading the boy's dorm part!

So would you update, please?
ShyRose chapter 11 . 8/7/2010
Aww come on you have to update. I don't care if it's been two years. It just got good. As for the guy dormitory thing... well we now know she can sneak in so she can do it again to apologize. Plus it was very entertaining. Athrun needs to step up and be a man though. Why doesn't he just confront Uzumi and become engaged to her instead. I thought you were going for that when he was missing for those two days. Come on if you don't want to continue at least write one more chapter to end it. I've noticed you are a big supporter of Flay and although I do see how she is of equal status to Lacus and Cagalli for me she is and will always be the fallen princess. She could have been great but she let revenge get the best of her. Though I'm not an admirer of hers I do enjoy your fics and your perception of her. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING. All I ask for is one more chapter. That's not too much is it? o
37th Street Goddess chapter 11 . 5/11/2010
hello! im just curious why you did not finish this fic. I love this fic and you stopped updating when it's on its very, very exciting part. I'd love to see how they make up so I hope you try and finish this fic soon!
Yin chapter 10 . 5/1/2010
! "I can't bend like that!" I'm still in sh*ts of laughter! :D

You are an amazing writer! LOVEING this story; I can really believe it, ya know? :) This is one of my favourites, keep up the good work!
Latiwings chapter 11 . 2/16/2010
You have to update this, it is so good. :)