Reviews for King Leo and Queen Piper
Guest chapter 8 . 11/28/2015
Hurry up bitch!
MERCEYISAWESOME chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Wait, this is from charmed? Not heroes of olympus? Dang it...
Charmedgirls02 chapter 8 . 3/21/2008
Please Please Please Please update really soon. This story is so great, and I'd love to read more. You are an awesome writer, so please update!
SmileyAddy chapter 8 . 3/19/2008
GREAT CHAPTER... YAY... AN UPDATE SOON... I HOPE WE FIND OUT WHAT LILLIAN AND DAN UPTO SOON...MATE!
hazelquill21 chapter 8 . 3/8/2008
Please Please Please update really soon! This is such a great story, and I love it. I think they're going to try to split Piper and Leo up, but it won't work, or that's at least what I'm hoping. lol. Anyway, Update soon.
yourgreeneyes chapter 8 . 3/7/2008
It was fine and I've waited FOREVER for this chapter. Nice one, by the way. Please keep updating, I want to know how this story ends!
czee chapter 7 . 7/30/2007
Update please? :(:(:(
Strizzy chapter 7 . 6/27/2007
I really like this because it's original. I hope that you decide to continue with it soon
hazelquill21 chapter 7 . 3/17/2007
this chapter was very good. please update and i vote for one year contract. it sounds good to me. anyway update please!
versatilecutie chapter 7 . 3/4/2007
Hello! this story is cute, real cute! please keep it up!

oh and one year contract is my choice.
thebloodrose chapter 7 . 3/2/2007
This is great, and I like The Jealous Step-sister
greyislove chapter 7 . 2/26/2007
the jealous step-sister... this is a great story.. keep on updating!
JeaNHaLLiWeLL chapter 7 . 2/8/2007
OK for starters you need to update like really really fast! And second of all I think it is a tie for "The Jealous Stepsister" and "One Year Contract" Great Chapter!
ANGEL5223 chapter 7 . 2/6/2007
i like the jealous step sister

this story just keepps getting better
kk1189 chapter 7 . 2/6/2007
wow that was a really good chapter! and if i had to choose from the tiltes id choose the mysterious case... i like a little mystery!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »