Reviews for Moulin Rouge
Itchking of Angmar chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
My God. It's beautiful. Just... beautiful; do another one! Even if it's slash!
LovelessChild chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
Hahahaha that's TOO funny! But very well written. :) Me like.
Kiz Emberley chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
Smeag 1: I love it. it is so perfect i wish i could write like that it was dif seeing snape as a good guy.

Smeagol 2: That was great, one of my fave movies and my fave book. Perfect crossover!

Smeag 1 (again): As seen above perfect crossover!
Yume Tenshi2 chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
Not a bad story. I liked it. It was kind of confusing at some points. The point of view randomly changed from first person to third in some areas. Or at least, that's how it appeared. But thats all that I really found confusing. Other than that, wonderfully written. Good job.

-Yume-
Wezen Solo chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
Awwww, I love it! Excellent crossover. I agree about the Snape being human thing, it just makes so much more sense! ;) Please keep writing, I look forward to reading more of your stories! )
RonWeasly3 chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
Wow! I love Moulin Rouge! I have it on DVD. I made my own Moulin Rouge crossover with HP. Just, it's a little different. It is a musical and it's a Harry/Hermione.
Leanne Bowen chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
Brilliant
The Marauders chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
UGGH! Ron-Hermione! *goes to vomit in the corner, ignoring Kara's pleas about that being unladylike* Unladylike my arse! Take this down! I thought we discussed which characters you should use, Kara. Ugh.

-Miss Mooney
Serena Snape chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
Moulin Rouge is one of the best movies since... well... ever! you're fic was v. good, but with a little work could be spectacular spectacular! for your snape lupin idea... i cant think of a girl for those too... but if you made it snapey and james, lily would be a perfect satine.
Katherine chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
Moulin Rouge is the greatest modern movie ive seen in a very long time. I never thought of it in terms of Harry Potter, but i thought this was a pretty interesting fanfic. It was good, however, some parts were really confusing. you may want to elaborate more in the middle, especially when the point of views change. Ive seen the movie 3 times, so its not because i cant draw parallels to the film. maybe thats the problem its not close to the movie. whatever, as the duke would say "generally i like it"
Katie chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
Really good!

Enjoyed it to the end!

Don't hesitate to write more!

*Katie*
Mc Fishstick chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
O.K, I liked this. However there was something not quite right about it, It was very well written, but I think maybe your characterisation is a bit off. Draco would have been smarmier, and more,*searches for the right word* sexy maybe? Hermione would never have done such dishonest things to other people, she's the moral one one of the group. Also, in spots, it was kind of hard to tell who was thinking/acting. Other than that it was perfect, well written and punctuated. 8 out of 10.
The Marauders chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
Miss Prongs (the author here) thanking you all, in advance, 4 ur reviews (let's hope I get some!)I want to right a "Moulin Rouge" x-over with Snape as the Duke and Lupin as Christian, but who would Sadine be? I've already had the suggestion of Hermione...er...who do u think?