Reviews for Snippets from the Seventh Year
AnotherStupidNickname chapter 20 . 7/26/2011
"...and she has learned nothing if not that fighting brings only death and victory is little more than a happy accident." Wow. Very goosebumps-inducing. (If that is a word.)

This is brilliant. Just brilliant and intriguing and fascinating and moving and very, very confusing (and I mean this in an entirely good way). Please, if you can find any inspiration at all, do continue this.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
Sometimes she is exasperating and sometimes she makes him want to rip his hair out, but mostly he figures that she's just right.

beautiful.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
i love how realistic this is. of course hermione would be so torn up over it. of course she would stop eating. of course...
hopelessromantic549 chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
damn this is amazing.

i almost wish it had happened like this
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
i love love love love love this

"I love you," Harry had whispered to her body, his voice not just his own but also her brothers' and her mother's and her father's.

aww!
ariex04 chapter 20 . 6/26/2010
I thought this story was really interesting. I like how you're telling it backwards. I liked this chapter especially; I can see this happening with the teachers. I also liked Neville and Luna, and their interactions.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 20 . 3/21/2010
oh my god. this is breathtaking. you've captured all the teachers so perfectly. i can't even describe...wow. just wow.

From behind her eyelids, Pomona Sprout is not in a garden. She is standing at the tip of the world, looking down at all her ex-students and colleagues, looking up at the dead who yearn still for life—the children who never got a chance to know romance, or see the ocean, or say what they meant—and looking out at her green earth which stubbornly will not stop growing.

ay. i'm crying.

i'm so upset you never finished this :( it was so very enthralling
hopelessromantic549 chapter 18 . 3/21/2010
Luna frowns. "That's silly, everyone is best at something. For example, I am the best at roping Kroot-Pongles, and Harry Potter is the best at fighting evil wizards, and Hermione Granger is the best at reader very boring books, and Ron Weasley is best at chess, and Ginny Weasley is the best at making me laugh." She takes a deep breath, winded.

that is so spot on.

really, i'm in awe of your brilliant ability.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 16 . 3/21/2010
god, this was BEAUTIFUL. you captured ginny and mrs. weasley's relationship so well. brava.
BrightMikal chapter 20 . 1/6/2010
You should finish this someday, one day. To have the end, but no beginning, for some reason it makes me more interested.

Everyone knows how fics end usually, the Hero triumphs, gets the girl, happy ever after. But how did it start?

Update soon, and I love your stuff. :)
NobodyCanKnow chapter 20 . 8/25/2009
that made me want to cry and sob my eyes out. that was heart wrenching! and by God it was bloody good! brilliantly written! great job!
L.A.H.H chapter 20 . 8/25/2009
Thank you for updating this, no matter how long it has been. Excellent writing. x
Sun Bright Sparrow chapter 20 . 8/25/2009
Lovely, lovely chapter. Burbank's little bit was heart-breaking.
iolah chapter 20 . 8/24/2009
Wonderful and heart-rending. I loved it
KrisEleven chapter 19 . 12/7/2007
I love that last line. Great dialogue. I must admit that it took me a long time to place Andromeda... I guess I have to reread the books...again... (lol).

KrisEleven