Reviews for Tolerant Intolerance
violetpooka chapter 4 . 12/26/2015
so heartbreakingly beautiful
AcademySenseiIruka chapter 4 . 5/18/2015
I read this along time ago and I cried. Sobbed really. I don't know why but it helped me when I needed something I could not put a name to. It took me forever to find it again but I am SOOOO beyond happy to have found it. Its a bit like visiting a grave you were afraid you'd never be able to find again. Very bitter sweet.
Korregidora chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
Awwwwww so beautiful and the songs just made it all so perfect!
Korregidora chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
I love that song! Such a sweet moment. :)
tamer.of.the.wild.things.13 chapter 4 . 1/25/2014
Aww, poor Ruka. Took you long enough, Kashi you dumb ss! Good job!
jj chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
that was very nice
TjRythum chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
wow, this was great! I liked how you went forward, then back then forward again (I'm a strange person who enjoys being confused, so don't mind me)

I really liked the story, but Kakashi really is a prick sometimes isn't he? unfortunately for Ruka us yaoi writers like the two of them together to much to save him, *shakes head* Poor Ruka.

ah well, thanks again, cheers!
Iruka Lover chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
OMG OMG OMG OMG BLARF GAAAAAAH ! */end insane squeal screaming that is embarrassing for everyone*

Wow... Sorry... but this story just made me scream with utter joy and squealage and screamage of love! */entire wall of hearts*

It. Was. FUC**** AMAZING! I died with the amount of joy and awww in it. (and angst...) I just freaking loved this story to death. I want to share it to the entire world dammit! AND THEY WILL LOVE IT! Ahem... Right... Of course... I loved it so much. The characters were mostly in character. (It was a bit OOC with the 'Ruka my beloved.') So that's even more amazing. I can't express the love I have for this lil ficlet. I love love love love love it! :heart: This has earned top ten privelege.

Sooo yeah. That's my praise and unadulterated love. :D

F*C*ING LOVED IT LIKE OMFG!

Right... Well, sorry for the horrifying beginning. But yeah...

Ciao!

~I.L.
Iruka Lover chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
AWWWW! So cute! I love it. I also am digging how earlier Kakashi had to figure out his emotions. I'll finish soon. I can't right at this moment.
melissen chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwww KAWAI!
Tamer Lorika chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
I understand I have missed the bandwagon here. I understand this was up... Years ago. I read it when it first came up, actually.

I hope you dont' mind me telling you this, but the first time I read this story was when I was thirteen and crazy and completely confused. But something about the emotion in it, the raw love and compassion, past the sex and the violence, was something that stuck with me for a very long time. I'm going to tell you that this fic followed me around for four years.

I don't mean to sound weird. Maybe... maybe this wasn't meant to be so much or mean so much, but it did. I would have said something before, left a note or a review but a few days after I read this results of me being crazy and thirteen caught up with me and I ... never had the opportunity.

My friend reminded me of this story just a few days ago. Actually, she sang "Chasing Cars". It had been off the radio for so long, I had forgotten.

Well, it took me a long time to find this but I'm glad I did. I just wanted to re-read it and tell you that something in this has shaped the crazy indivudual that I am today and I hope that is okay with you.

thank you.

Tamer
sara chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
oh your story is so beautiful. thank you.
TheEndofTag chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
beautiful story! it was just love!
loussi chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
*add to favorites* I really love how their relation ship moved from sex buddies to lovers and how as always Kakashi is the one clueless when everyone around him knows how he feels bout Ruka. Great fic.
xjamiexcupcakex chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
dude! so awsome!i love it. guh.. 2:30, im notta type of person to pull an all nighter but it was so god! and dats saying somthen,

cheers