Reviews for You Only Live Once
kimi15 chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Okay so going by the publishing/ updating dates it's been a while but i just wanted to say i just discovered this story and i love it. It is awesomely written, and not onlythat but Saki and Yuki one of my all time favorite parings. I am also loving the intorduction of the character of kyle. I love it and want to know what happens next so if your borad one day and feel like writting another...how ever many chapters it takes to complete it, or even one more chapter it would be much appeciated. I will keep checking for new chapter just in case because the suspense is killing me. please update soon.
AngelofDarkness21 chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
whoop yuki saki! please write more
Astro-911 chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
i never really thought of Yuki and Hana as a couple. I actually really like it!
Homocidal Suicide chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
Saki is confusing me. She must have snuck some drinks at the club.

Anyway, they are a little ooc, but that's what you get in a romance. Update!.'!
eatmyinsomnia chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
good update please
Bibsy chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
hmm... rite
Dark'sangel and Haru'srooster chapter 3 . 6/11/2007
OMG! that rocked, well except for the fact that it was way too short! but you're doin awsome, i'm proud to call you my partner! XD anywho keep up the good work!
dongwoooppa chapter 2 . 2/14/2007
Buh? More please! This story is awfully good
IsuzuForever chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
OMG! Hana and Yuki make a (surprisingly) cute couple! i like this chapter, very touching! Please update soon? I must have more, more, MORE!

love,

Rin
funky freak101 chapter 2 . 1/21/2007
omg! update soon pwease? I love your story!
Ami lee-chan chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
Awh.

It's so cute!

I love it!

-Ami.
Chocolate drop chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
aww... that's sweet but isn't it happening a wee bit too fast? I mean they can have their moments but in a more subtle way. It's a wee bit OOC. X3 just an opinion though, don't mind me.

I still really love it anyway.

roflmao haha makes me wonder what Tohru and Kyle were doing that caused all the moaning.

:) and i'm guessing you're gonna write some HanaxYuki perv moments as well. haha can't wait!
Pastry Star chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
I was surprised how she said I love you after only one real day with him. But, look at west side story, when you know, you know.

Your sharp wit and keen satrical eye mixed with your way of romance made me squeal like a little girl every time both of them were mentioned in the same sentence. Keep going!
KyokoForever chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
Yeah! SakixYuki is teh best pairing

eva! I'm sorta confused about why Saki-chan

was only in a tshirt and her underwear...

Anyways this was an awesome chapter and

thank you for putting me on your special thanks list!

Sqe! I feel so special! Update soon!

Arigato and Syanara