Reviews for Quiet
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Strangely sweet and heart breaking, beautifully written
VirginaBlueBelle chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This was sad but good. I loved it & can't wait to read more of your work.
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
!Amazing!
SeverusHermioneForever chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
i really enjoyed pairing and yet you made me get into it!:)
Sissa Goose chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I love this pairing and how you bring it to life.

I would love to see more of them.
poohlicous chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I find this pairing extremely intriguing. I hope someone writes more.
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Jack of the North chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Interesting. It would be totally believable if only I could get the image of pudgy balding Arthur out of my mind...
Sepsis chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
wow..never read this pairing..oO didnt know, that there would be stories about it..

but it was so sad and cute..i like it
MadAnge chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
I looked up this pairing on a lark and happened upon your story. I must say - WOW. OMG, wow. This was very beautiful and sensual and incredibly well-written! Now if only I could find other such well written pieces with this pairing!
repossessme chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
I read this on LJ ages ago and it was nice to find it again. Too bad this pairing is so rare.
Dustbunny3 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Ever since I heard about this pairing, I've wondered why people could possibly like it. A notch more than squicked, I discarded the interest as being that in a Forbidden pairing and forgot about it. Then I got bored and started playing with character filters. I am now of the opinion that the bulk of the small fanbase most probably read this fic.

This is beautifully written, descriptive but tasteful. The emotions are handled well and are very raw, which is a clever mirror for the scattered instances in which Hermione and Arthur are able to consummate their relationship. The style is drawing, and the word choice is superb. I think my favorite line is the last one. The mechanics are also very clean; I would never have guessed this to be unbeta'd.

A part of me very much wants to whine about characterization at this point, about how adultery doesn't suit Hermione nor Arthur. And I honestly don't think it does, and as blown away as I am by the writing, there's still that little wriggle that keeps me from thoroughly enjoying the piece. However, I honestly can't find words to say why the characterization is wrong, apart from the subject itself. You've made the characters act believably in a totally OOC situation for them. I'm appropriately impressed.

All in all, I can't say that I've been converted, or even that I'll leave on the hunt for more fics featuring this pairing- maybe I'm cynical, but I doubt I could find any other such works that are worth the time it takes to read them. I do feel that I've gained a new respect for fans of this pairing, however, and I'm glad that if I was going to eye one AWHG fic, that it was this one
Czar Obezyanka chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Hey Slyprentice.

Love your story :-) I am so glad you posted it. I am thinking of updating my story but I need to get a beta.

Will you add a chapter to yours.

If you interested in contacting me my email address is

Hope to hear from you soon.

Czar/Tsar Obezyanka
Gorgeous Courage chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
OMG...I love that1! I love how you wrote this story...The descriptions...everything...I may have to go search for more HG/AW seeing how good this story was.
lebonhiver chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
wow this was strange hahaha

very... passionate? though

never thought about it.. hm

arthur weasley and hermione granger...