Reviews for A Life In Salem
Ch chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Chapter 2

Bo showed up at the hospital. Hope gave him a hug. Jackie walked up to him, and gave him a hug. Then she handed him the death threats. Bo"He's doing it again?" Jackie"Yes, he's here in Salem, look at what he did to Ron, Bo can you please help me, and my family?"

Bo"Yes, I will." Jackie"Thank you Bo." Bo"Your welcome Jackie."Jackie gave Bo another hug, then she walked back over to Ron's bed, sat down , and gave him a hug.

Bo"Hey Ron, how are you doing buddy?" Ron "Hey Bo, sore as hell, how about you." Bo"I'm okay, listen Ron, I will get the son -of a bitch who did this to you." Ron"Good." Hope" When Ron gets out of the hospital, why don't you two move in with me, and Bo?"

Jackie"Are you sure?" Hope"Yes, I'm sure." Jackie"Thank you."

Jackie gave Hope, and Bo a hug. Then she tended to Ron the man she loved so much.

She felt horrible. Her lover was all beat up. And laying in a hospital bed.

Jackie wished he would be alright, right at that very she knew wishing didn't help. Bo, and Hope left. While Jackie stayed with Ron.

She held him close to her. Ron was sleeping really well. Ron"Hello sweetie, how come your still here you need some rest." Jackie"I wanted to stay with you." Ron"I love you." Jackie:"I love you too, I have to tell you something." Ron"What is it?" Jackie"I'm ... I'm... I'm... pregnant."

Ron's mouth dropped open. He couldn't believe Jackie was Ron didn't say anything Jackie knew what that meant, so she got up, and left the hospital.

When she got home, she went upstairs, ran into the bedroom, and began to cry.

She ran to the phone, and called Hope. Hope picked up the phone she could tell Jackie was crying alot.

Hope, and Bo rushed over to Jackie's house. When they got there they ran upstairs, when they got to Jackie's room they found her sitting on the floor crying.

Hope held her close. Bo"What's wrong Jackie?"Jackie"Ron doesn't want the baby." Hope"Oh my god." Bo"You come, and stay with us, you can't be alone."Jackie"Thank you Bo." Bo:"Your welcome."

Hope helped Jackie pack. Then the three of them left. They stopped at the Brady pub.

Jackie ordered a decaff coffee. Hope"So what did Ron say when you told him about the baby?"

Jackie "He didn't say anything, his mouth just dropped open, but I knew that was key word for I don't want the baby."

Bo"Ron's a jerk." Jackie"True." Hope "I'm sure he will get used to thought of being a father in time."

Jackie"I hope so, our daughter will need her father." Bo"Congratulations, a little girl well lets hope she looks like her mum who is so pretty."

Jackie "Thank you Bo, I was wondering if you, and Hope would like to be the god parents." Hope"We would love to."

Jackie"Great ,I love you both you are guys are the greatest." Hope"You are the greatest too."

They held eachothers hands. Do you think Ron will be on board with being a father?

Find out in Chapter 3
Howisbabbyformed chapter 34 . 10/18/2012
You must do way instain Jackie, who cheated on Ron. My pary is with Ron, whose wife stepped out on him.
Entrailsnohissng chapter 34 . 10/18/2012
This is the closest I've ever come to love
Ecrairctman chapter 34 . 10/18/2012
That's MY Mark Harmon, Jackie! He's MINE! You can't have him. Mine.
Driveshaft chapter 34 . 10/18/2012
You all everybody
Butters chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Oh, hamburgers! This story is so good
MrsMarkHarmon chapter 34 . 10/17/2012
Not cool, Jackie. Not cool. He's mine
DucksInARoeVWade chapter 34 . 10/17/2012
THIS IS THA BEST STORY I EVER READ IT IS SO AMAZING IT SHOULD BE A MOVIE I THINK KIM KARDASHIAN SHOULD PLAY JACKIE IN THE MOVIE
50ShdsBrntSienna chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Good story. It's very Thundergun.
HanaMontanorexic chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
I LOVE YOU! UR THE BESTEST EVER!1!1
HanaMontanorexic chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I LOVE YOU! UR THE BEST
DobbyCanHazSock chapter 34 . 10/14/2012
Wait - does Jackie sleep with Mark Harmon two days after her miscarriage? I don't think lady parts quite work that way. They're resilient but not THAT resilient.
Dr. Caligari chapter 34 . 10/14/2012
"Mark was a cutie for sure Jackie's husband knew about the crush,and he didn't care because Jackie would always be faithful."

Ouch. Looks like Ron got pwned.

I have to echo the sentiment of one of the other reviewers who wrote that the other Days stories lack Jackie and Ron and Rita, et al and focus too much on characters I don't care about like Bo or Hope or Lexie or Marlena. We need more Jackie stories!

Thanks for writing this!
TwinkieInDaCity chapter 34 . 10/13/2012
I'm glad Mark and Ron stayed friends. I was worried. Glad Jackie and Ron's relationship can withstand so much.
LawrenceWelcome chapter 34 . 10/13/2012
How u get so awesome? Cool story, bro. YOLO.

Sock it to ME?