Reviews for A Life In Salem
Dr. Spaceman chapter 17 . 10/10/2012
I liked all the medical stuff with the babies. Did you have to do much research? This is my favorite story on this site.
Oh no skeletons chapter 33 . 10/4/2012
Why did Jackie name one of her daughters Hope? Especially since she's Carly's sister. Confused. Also, didn't Hope and Jackie used to be friends? What happened there? I need to know. Update soon please.
AtticusFinchel chapter 32 . 10/4/2012
Wow. A lot happened in this chapter. Things move prettttty fast in the Owen family. Jackie is super fertile.
AtticusFinchel chapter 12 . 10/4/2012
Good chapter. A little confused, tho. Rita's cats have two dogs? Also, will Rita be moving in too? That way Ron doesn't have to go to englad so much.
DobbyCanHazSock chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
This is shaping up to be my favorite story ever. I love Jackie and "Hope" everything turns out okay!
Stefano's Boner chapter 15 . 10/1/2012
This was a sad chapter, but Army Wives and Ron's penis make everything better.
Stefano'sBoner chapter 22 . 10/1/2012
This is, and I say this without exaggeration, my favorite Days of Our Lives story on this site. None of the other stories have Ron and Jackie and Rita and Jackie's sister, and that's what they're all missing.
A fan chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Your words intrigue me, and I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.
AtticusDinosaur chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
This is fantastic! rawr
TeamMikeNewton chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
"On the way back to Jackie's car she found a note that was for her. So she opened it. It read: Dear Jackie you will die before your wedding day.

Love Your Stepdad Joe."

I just love that.
Dr. Caligari chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Yay! Ron and Jackie are vetting married and there's a babby! Who are Bo and Hope? I don't care about those ppl. More Ron and Jackie and less of those other people.
Edvardzipperpant chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Ron's a jerk for not saying anything right away. I hope Jackie starts banging her favorite celeries soon, like Vincent Price's ghost or Mark Harmon.
Ron'sMistress chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Your characters are very polite, always saying thank you and you're welcome.
EdvardZipperpant chapter 34 . 8/23/2012
This story is great! I love when Jackie cheats on Ron with her facorite celeries like Mark Harmon. Update soon1!
google image search chapter 34 . 7/31/2012
I love this story. Don't stop writing. Ever. Update soon.
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »