Reviews for A Life In Salem
Edvardzipperpant chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Ron's a jerk for not saying anything right away. I hope Jackie starts banging her favorite celeries soon, like Vincent Price's ghost or Mark Harmon.
Ron'sMistress chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Your characters are very polite, always saying thank you and you're welcome.
EdvardZipperpant chapter 34 . 8/23/2012
This story is great! I love when Jackie cheats on Ron with her facorite celeries like Mark Harmon. Update soon1!
google image search chapter 34 . 7/31/2012
I love this story. Don't stop writing. Ever. Update soon.
Oh the horror chapter 34 . 7/31/2012
Not to sound like a flamer, but I'd say the wisest thing for you to do is stop writing. Your story is one ungodly mess, it's in script format (which is against the site rules), you've got a song included in it (against site rules), you've disregarded all English rules (also against site policy), and you're stories are all nothing but annoying self-insert Marysue crap in which you plunk yourself, your boyfriend, and all your friends into whatever poor innocent fandom you decide to trash with your garbage. Take a good look, only your friends are the ones reviewing, everyone else is leaving you criticism, so that should tell you that you're not a writer AT ALL. And your story has been reported to the site for all the flagrant violations and crimes committed in just this chapter alone.
Nosferatu chapter 33 . 10/20/2011
I am so confused. There are two characters named Hope? I could swear that in one of the earlier chapters you said that Kendall was Ron and Jackie's first child, so where did those two older daughters come from? And how old does that make Jackie if she has adult children? I thought she turned thirty-something in one of the early chapters, on their wedding day.
Tre Psycho Vamp chapter 17 . 8/3/2007
aw *tear*
Tre Psycho Vamp chapter 14 . 7/2/2007
aw ME ND RICHARD SITTIN IN A TREE...u know the rest _
Tre Psycho Vamp chapter 13 . 6/19/2007
aw *tear* no one sprays jackie nd puts her in the corner!
Tre Psycho Vamp chapter 12 . 6/11/2007
aw
Tre Psycho Vamp chapter 10 . 6/10/2007
aw IM GETTING MARRIED YAHO
Tre Psycho Vamp chapter 11 . 6/10/2007
aw thats such a cute widdle name
Tre Psycho Vamp chapter 9 . 6/1/2007