Reviews for A Life In Salem
Pleasepleaseplea chapter 13 . 10/19/2012
write more of this soon it's so good it's my favorite i can't wait to find out what happens next ron needs to man up and make jackie happy and one of their babies needs to live
Johnlena1Fan chapter 12 . 10/19/2012
This story is soooooooooooooooooo gooooood. MORE SOON PLEASE
Dr. Caligari chapter 11 . 10/19/2012
Yay! Ron and Jackie are getting married and there's a babby! Who are Bo and Hope? I don't care about those ppl. More Ron and Jackie and less of those other people.
UPDATE chapter 10 . 10/19/2012
ShelleFan chapter 9 . 10/19/2012
This is, and I say this without exaggeration, my favorite Days of Our Lives story on this site. None of the other stories have Ron and Jackie and Rita and Jackie's sister, and that's what they're all missing.
Ersedg chapter 8 . 10/19/2012
Joe got his ass handed to him! YEA!
Errfssd chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
aw *tear* no one sprays jackie nd puts her in the corner!
Herr Mon Frer si chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
The singing is very good in this story
TeamMikeNewton chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
"On the way back to Jackie's car she found a note that was for her. So she opened it. It read: Dear Jackie you will die before your wedding day.

Love Your Stepdad Joe."

Oh, I just love that!
DobbyCanHazSock chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Your words intrigue me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
The Wet Sprocket chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
This is indubitably the most edifying narrative I have had the privilege of reading. Who said fanfiction cannot be high literature? Please reward your readers with an update post haste.

HalfBakedAlaska chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
I think Jackie should find out that Sami is actually her daughter switched at birth with her other daughter on her honeymoon. And then Jackie and Sami have to work on their relationship because Jackie doesn't want to be like her mother who's always calling her names. Isn't that awesome?! And then EJ falls in love with Jackie and that causes more problems. And then Jackie becomes pregnant with twins again but she doesn't know if they're EJ's or Ron's (they could be both!)

AtticusFinchel chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Good job. I like stories...
Heir irked chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Osiers I owner wet Loki tttt HDTV Jett ease was is for hike! Jackie, thank you for oxide and fun time. Seriousy the best. Bed Kroc icky odors odorless iridescent pooh McGhee. Bride of Aron Ron JFK irked krises ascot.
Usher usher chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
A Life in Salem pneumonia Cnut PKU ugh ghee haha k I'd Kai! Newer Jackie is addy irked inn org if orgy fun fun! Keith better Ron for too me fine long iritis neck sores kept Ickes ivory otoh jut icky. But Ron and Jackie sell the baby? Money good. Sell now. Buy lots of services of equal lesser baby value. So so happy. Jackie fun.
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »