Reviews for A Life In Salem
Kaksid chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
And Jackie knew who wanted her dead. It was her stepdad. Jackie, and Ron have been living in the town of Salem for 2 years.

Now Jackie is getting more death threats, Wihe be safe? Will her baby be safe? And will she lose Ron when tells him about the baby?
Sheikh chapter 1 . 10/19/2012

Now Jackie is getting more death threats, Will she be safe? Will her baby be safe? And will she lose Ron when tells him about the baby?
Ccchchhc chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Chapter 2

Bo showed up at the hospital. Hope gave him a hug. Jackie walked up to him, and gave him a hug. Then she handed him the death threats. Bo"He's doing it again?" Jackie"Yes, he's here in Salem, look at what he did to Ron, Bo can you please help me, and my family?"

Bo"Yes, I will." Jackie"Thank you Bo." Bo"Your welcome Jackie."Jackie gave Bo another hug, then she walked back over to Ron's bed, sat down , and gave him a hug.

Bo"Hey Ron, how are you doing buddy?" Ron "Hey Bo, sore as hell, how about you." Bo"I'm okay, listen Ron, I will get the son -of a bitch who did this to you." Ron"Good." Hope" When Ron gets out of the hospital, why don't you two move in with me, and Bo?"

Jackie"Are you sure?" Hope"Yes, I'm sure." Jackie"Thank you."

Jackie gave Hope, and Bo a hug. Then she tended to Ron the man she loved so much.

She felt horrible. Her lover was all beat up. And laying in a hospital bed.

Jackie wished he would be alright, right at that very she knew wishing didn't help. Bo, and Hope left. While Jackie stayed with Ron.

She held him close to her. Ron was sleeping really well. Ron"Hello sweetie, how come your still here you need some rest." Jackie"I wanted to stay with you." Ron"I love you." Jackie:"I love you too, I have to tell you something." Ron"What is it?" Jackie"I'm ... I'm... I'm... pregnant."

Ron's mouth dropped open. He couldn't believe Jackie was Ron didn't say anything Jackie knew what that meant, so she got up, and left the hospital.

When she got home, she went upstairs, ran into the bedroom, and began to cry.

She ran to the phone, and called Hope. Hope picked up the phone she could tell Jackie was crying alot.

Hope, and Bo rushed over to Jackie's house. When they got there they ran upstairs, when they got to Jackie's room they found her sitting on the floor crying.

Hope held her close. Bo"What's wrong Jackie?"Jackie"Ron doesn't want the baby." Hope"Oh my god." Bo"You come, and stay with us, you can't be alone."Jackie"Thank you Bo." Bo:"Your welcome."

Hope helped Jackie pack. Then the three of them left. They stopped at the Brady pub.

Jackie ordered a decaff coffee. Hope"So what did Ron say when you told him about the baby?"

Jackie "He didn't say anything, his mouth just dropped open, but I knew that was key word for I don't want the baby."

Bo"Ron's a jerk." Jackie"True." Hope "I'm sure he will get used to thought of being a father in time."

Jackie"I hope so, our daughter will need her father." Bo"Congratulations, a little girl well lets hope she looks like her mum who is so pretty."

Jackie "Thank you Bo, I was wondering if you, and Hope would like to be the god parents." Hope"We would love to."

Jackie"Great ,I love you both you are guys are the greatest." Hope"You are the greatest too."

They held eachothers hands. Do you think Ron will be on board with being a father?

Find out in Chapter 2

Ccchhhhhhhhhhhhh chapter 1 . 10/18/2012

Find out in C
Ccchhhhhh chapter 1 . 10/18/2012

When she got home, she went upstairs, ran into the bedroom, and began to cry.

Jackie"Great ,I love you both you are guys are the greatest." Hope"
Ccccchhhhhhhhhc chapter 1 . 10/18/2012

Ccch
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2012

Cccccccchhhhhhh
Ccccchccccch chapter 1 . 10/18/2012

Cccccccccc
Ccccccch chapter 1 . 10/18/2012

When she got home, she went upstairs, ran into the bedroom, and began to cry.

They held eachothers hands. Do you think Ron will be on
Chchchchc chapter 1 . 10/18/2012

Jackie"Great
Cchhh chapter 34 . 10/18/2012

When she got home, she went upstairs, ran into the bedroom, and began to cry.

They held eachothers hands.
Cch chapter 1 . 10/18/2012