Reviews for Growing Apart
Karma chapter 2 . 2/18
This is starting to become an after school special where the characters make rash and illogical decision no teenager would/could make, at least with parents like Ruthie has. If you're still here on ff I's suggest some real editing and way more details that ground your story in to reality better. If you've ever seen an after school special you'll notice they have little impact because they often have little to do with reality and actually life choices, they dumb them down and basically just show the taboo which sadly is what you've so far done with this story
BobWhite chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Please go on with this story.
LuniiMunii321 chapter 16 . 1/5/2008
awesome story!

u should make a sequel! I'll definatley read it ]
Javagirl1992 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
good!
Kikidevil17 chapter 16 . 7/12/2007
Great Ending! Congratulations for finishing it was amazing!

I trully enjoyed every chapter good job!
TakeALookAtTheInvisibleGirl chapter 16 . 7/12/2007
YES A SEQUEL!

I LOVEED THIS STORY! WRITE THE SEQUEL!
lrp07 chapter 16 . 7/12/2007
That was great...sequel!
TakeALookAtTheInvisibleGirl chapter 15 . 7/8/2007
YES! SEQUEL PLEASE I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY!

more soon!
lrp07 chapter 15 . 7/7/2007
great ch
Tinkerbell'sstuntdouble chapter 15 . 7/7/2007
Okay, you should totally have Simon and Ruthie talk cause that would make me happy! I love your story and I also love how you made Martin the father cause alot of people have Simon be the father!

Tinkerbell'sstuntdouble
lrp07 chapter 14 . 7/3/2007
omg you cant just leave the chapter there! :O we need more mathie action and for eric to survive!
TakeALookAtTheInvisibleGirl chapter 14 . 7/3/2007
omg! more soon! i LOVE this story!
RuthieMartinKevinLucy7thHFan chapter 13 . 6/14/2007
All i've got to say it great story update asap have Ruthie and martin turn to each other in time of tradegy pretty please.. he is the one the no matter what has always been their for her even when they weren't at their closest as friend.
GillGrissomfanatic chapter 13 . 6/5/2007
wow! i really like this story, i cant wait to read more!
lrp07 chapter 13 . 5/5/2007
i just read this all the way through i love it please update soon! its really good
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »